"Huh..."

Hiya! Bya! 

------------------------------

"Huh....." The girl lifted her head from the flower bed. "Where am I?" The last thing she remembered was picking flowers up on the mountain with Mr. Midnight and Itward. She had wanted to make them flower crowns and it was a faster trip to the 3rd dimension than Ithersta. She saw Itward leaned on the wall snoring in front of her. She sat up and a black cat rushed over to her. "Oh thank goodness you're awake." Itward opened his eyes. "Hello Fran, we seem to be in trouble again, huh?" She nods. "We can never stay out of it can we?" She took in her surroundings. There was a hallway to her right. It was the only exit. She looked up and saw sunlight high above her. "Well, we quite certainly can't climb our way out, so we must go the only other way." Itward states. They begin walking down the hall. They come across the doorway and Fran and Mr. Midnight peek around the corner. They see a large yellow flower sitting there. As they approach it turns around. "Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" Fran was barely shocked. She had seen such strange things this year. 

 "Hi there Flowey, I'm Fran, can you tell me where we are." He smiled and a white box surrounded the group. "You're underground. In underground you power up your souls with LOVE!" An orange heart appeared in front of Fran's chest. "To collect LOVE we use friendliness pellets." White dots appeared around the heart. "Try to collect them all!" The white dots smashed into the heart and Fran began to fall. Itward caught her. "Hey!" Mr Midnight yelled. "Fools! In this world it's kill or BE killed!" White dots circled Fran's heart and she felt faint. Just as she thought it was over, a beam blasted the flower. "Man I hate that flower." A short skeleton stood there. "Well is that anyway to greet a new pal?" He looked to Itward, then Fran, and lastly kinda stared at Mr Midnight. "What are you staring at!" The cat went. The skeleton nearly fell over. "Where'd you get a talking cat kid?" Itward was staring at the short skeleton. "Well this silence is scary." The skeleton walked down the hall then called back, "Do you wanna come with me or wait for that flower to come back?" Fran and Itward looked at each other. Fran was a little pale so her friend picked her up and carried her down the hall and after the short skeleton.

---------------------------------

Sorry if it was short! I don't know how long this will end up but if you like it make sure to stick around for the next one.

Q: Favorite Undertale character?

My A: Mettaton. He is just so funny and I like his design. Also because I drew him really well once. Comment if you want to see my art!