VII. Sweet Tooth

WARNING: if you're NOT 17+ DO NOT READ

***

"Can't you," I asked softly.

"Nope," he replied, pressing our chests together, my nipples immediately getting harder than before, and sucked on my ear.

"Hmm," I hummed in appreciation.

"I've been craving the fuck out of you," he whispered, voice deep with lust. His hands slipped beneath my dress and he pulled my lace panties down. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

His nose gently nudged mine and our breaths mingled, but I wasn't ready to feed him just yet. I placed a finger on his soft lips and listened to the quiet house; I wanted to make sure no one was awake.

"They're asleep," he whispered.

"Good, but we can't be loud. Angelo's a light sleeper." Marco nodded and smiled.

"I'll try not to make you scream too loud."

"Marco, I'm—." He cut me off by pulling my lips between his. My hands glided along his hard physique, starting with his broad shoulders, trailing down to the abs, and lastly his...

"Fuck," he hissed against my lips. I gripped his cock tight through his pants, caressing it tantalizingly. His breathing quickened and he grabbed my hands, putting them around his neck. He picked me up and placed me on the counter, pulling me forward as he leaned down to be centered with my core. My legs rested on his shoulders and I watched his face disappear between them, the warmth and wetness of his tongue forcing my eyes shut.

My poor clit had his full attention and throbbed as he played with it, drawing small circles around. I ran my hands through his hair, gripping tight when he stuck his tongue and two fingers in. I couldn't control the loud moan that fell from my lips. Marco didn't bother stopping to see if anyone had heard, instead picking up the pace. My heart beat in my ears as I rocked against his lips.

"You taste so fucking good, Gattina," he said with his mouth full. The mumbling of the words against my core caused my hips to pick up their pace. In doing so, the tip of his nose pressed my bud in the right spot. Feeling my orgasm rush through me, I covered my mouth and clamped my legs around Marcos head. He kept licking and sucking, purposefully releasing my clit with a little pop.

He pulled away, giving me the beautiful view of his moonlit face and wet lips. My juices slowly trailed down his chin and we stared in each other's eyes as he wiped at it and sucked it clean off his already wet fingers. My breathing spiked even more than before.

He crawled up to me so we were face to face and he kissed me deeply, the intensity of our lust mixing. I slid off the counter and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, looking up at him through my dark lashes.

"So beautiful," he whispered, cupping the side of my face with his right hand. I pressed my cheek against it until I felt the pads of my fingers touch the cool metal of his belt. My eyes traveled down his chest as he let his shirt fall off his ripped body.

He's been working out.

And gosh, it was paying off. He helped me take my dress off and while he tossed it aside, I took the liberty if undoing his belt, pulling hard. The action only brought him closer and the bulging outline of his dick threatened to leave an imprint on my leg. I took the end of his belt and licked it, watching his eyes follow the motion. He took it—as I thought he would—and looked up at me.

"Shit," I hissed, the pain of the edge of the counter digging into my flesh turning me on even more. Marco had made me face the wall of cabinets and held the belt tight around my neck. I heard his zipper come down and his pants drop.