III. One Wish

Zhara POV

"Fuck," I moaned quietly. My eyes fluttered shut as I let my fingers glide over my wet mound. Knowing Marco was going to be here in a days time was making it nearly impossible to focus on anything. I'd have him all to myself soon which only made me wetter.

I'll be at you disposal everyday.

I slipped two fingers in, adding a third seconds later. I kicked off the covers, letting the moonlight glisten against my pussy. My mind flooded with every intense encounter we'd had and my fingers worked at the pace of each memory.

I pushed my fingers deeper, craving the feeling Marco gave me every time he slid in.

My breaths quickened, as did my fingers.

"Mmmm," I moaned a little loud.

The minute he walks through that door...

Images of him pounding into me relentlessly on the kitchen counter brought me to my climax. My fingers uncontrollably pushed inside of me faster, the sound of my slickness turning me on even more. I pushed my face into my pillow, adding a fourth finger at the same time. My descent was audible in the silent room, my breathing the only thing filling the room.  I cleaned up, after my heart finally slowed down, and went to sleep.

***

"Mama, I need money for a field trip," Angelo told me as I dressed him.

"Field trip? Where to," I asked. He played with the loose strands in my hair.

"Travel Town moo—mew—," he struggled.

"Museum," I helped him. He smiled.

"Museum. Mrs. Dohberty said to bring $15."

"Well, I'll give you $25 and you can buy something at the gift shop with the leftover money."

His eyes wandered across my face and hair as he didn't respond. I always wondered what went through his mind. With Sofi, she'd just blurt it out; Most of the time, I never had to ask. But with Angelo, he was quiet; mysterious. I'd occasionally catch him staring off into the distance as he waited for Sofi to make a move during chess.

I tried not to upset myself by thinking of the things he must've seen while he was in Salvestros base. But despite my efforts, I found myself wiping a stray tear from my eye as I led him and Sofi out to the car.

"Angelo, guess what," Sofi said excitedly.

"What do I guess," he asked. I smiled.

"Just guess what I'm excited about," she urged him.

"Hmm..." he pondered. I looked at him from the rear view mirror.

"Dad is coming home," shouted Rosalie. Angelo smiled brightly.

"Uncle Cane too," he asked, his blue eyes darting to mine in the mirror.

"I'm not sure. We can ask him today after school," I promised him. He nodded and smiled, looking out the window.

"Everyone get in. Get in. Hi, Jacob, I love your shoes," Mrs. Doherty said as she let her students into the classroom. Angelo and I had accompanied Sofi to her classroom and I was now watching Angelo stand in line to enter Doherty's room. He was frowning at something he was thinking about. I waited for him to maybe come up to me and ask something, but he didn't. Instead, when he noticed he was up next to enter, he threw Doherty a charming smile.