DDDYLM 12

Yoongi sighs, about to close his eyes when his phone rang

Yoongi sighs, about to close his eyes when his phone rang. Picking his phone up, he stared at it.
"Are they calling me to say that they still couldn't find him? Then I won't answer" He says and ignored the call. After a few minutes, it stopped. He closed his eyes, but then his phone rang again. Groaning, he sits up and answered the call.
"Hello?" Of course, they're still the cops, so he talked like he wasn't irritated.

"Hello, Mr Min"

"Yeah" He says, rolling his eyes.

"We found your child"

Yoongi's eyes widened, a smile slowly crept up on his face.
"Thank you, thank you, I'll be there" He says as he fixes his hair, standing up and brushed his shirt. He looks around, looking for something.
"Here-" He cuts himself off as a voice is heard.

"Dada?"

"Koo, oh, my, Dada was so worried, baby" He says, smiling wide even though it can't be seen.

"Dada, come quick. Koo misses you!"

"Yes, baby, Dada will be there soon" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"Okayyy, Koo needs to give phone back, bye dada!"

"Bye Koo" He says, hearing the call end. He puts it in his pocket, picking the thing up before he went out of his house.

Yoongi got inside the police station, looking around. That's when he made eye contact with a guy who's playing with Jungkook.
"I think that's your dada?" The guy says and Jungkook frowned, looking back and gasping.
"Dada!" Jungkook yelled before waddling to Yoongi who immediately picked him up, hugging him tightly. The guy followed him, smiling at Yoongi.
"Thank you so so much" Yoongi says, bowing with Jungkook in his arms.

"It's no problems, he was actually so energetic" The guy says, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Dada! Koo missed you so much! Bad guys who get Koo from dada needs punishment!"