DDDYLM 8

A few months later

A few months later...

Jungkook had been with Yoongi for a few months now. And because of that, their bond had grown more.

Yoongi and Jungkook walked around the mall, laughing as Jungkook said things that doesn't make sense. Just then, they got separated as a crowd blocks their way, their hands that were holding each other was now away from each other. They got separated because a guy suddenly bumped Jungkook and Yoongi. Now, the other is trying to look for Jungkook.
"Dada?" Jungkook says as his lips, wobbled. He played with his fingers as he tried to look around the crowd.

"It's not even Friday, why are they acting like its a black friday?" He says as he looks around the crowd.
"Jungkook?!" He yelled, worrying by now.

Jungkook hears that familiar voice, and was about to go there. Just as he's about to walk, someone suddenly carried him. He smiled, but as he sees the face, it fell.

"Finally, y'all are a waste of time" Yoongi says as the crowd slowly disappeared. He looks around but no sign of Jungkook,
"Oh no, please no" He says as he walked around, using the escalator.

"Oh, my gosh, Jungkook, where are you?" Yoongi muttered to himself as he walked around the mall. The child must be so scared by himself.

"Let go of me! I want dada! Not you!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to get away from the guy's grip.
"Dada! Help me!" He yelled, crying.
"I am your dada, mama is waiting" The guy says, smiling. The smile looked different though, it looks creepy for Jungkook's liking.
"No! I only have one dada! Dada!" Jungkook yelled. The guy got frustrated that he grabbed something from his pocket and covered Jungkook's nose and mouth with him. For a few minutes, the younger slowly starts to get dizzy before he passes out.