DDDYLM 2

Yoongi sighed in relief as he sees that the child is waking up

Yoongi sighed in relief as he sees that the child is waking up. He thought he had killed someone for a second there.
"W-where am I?" The child asks, looking around until he screams as he made eye contact with Yoongi.
"Shh, shh, it's okay" Yoongi says, he was holding a bar of chocolate. The child looks at it, frowning.
"What ish that?" The child asks, pointing at the thing in Yoongi's hand. The older frowned, he doesn't know chocolates?
"It's chocolates, you don't know this things?" He asks and the kid shook his head.
"The only food I had eaten was those I get in bins" The child says, giggling.

Yoongi felt bad, wow, that's heartbreaking.
"Don't you have parents?" He asks, raising his brow.
"What's that?" The child asks and sees that the thing in the older's hand was melting.
"It's drippin'" It's meant to be melt, but he changed it, he doesn't know much.
"Oh, shit" Yoongi let out, covering his mouth and staring at the child, who tilts his head to the side.
"Shit?" The child says, in a cute way.

"Great, I just known this kid and I had already taught him vulgar words"

"Don't say that" Yoongi says, scratching his nape.
"Here, eat this" He says and gave the chocolate to the child.
"Thank you" The child says before taking a bite.
"Hmm! This ish delicious!" The child says, giggling.
"What's your name?" Yoongi asks as he stared at the little child.
"My name ish Jeon Jungkook... Hmm, I'm 4 or something... That's what I all remember... " Jungkook says, making Yoongi frown.
"Wait, how long have you been homeless?" He asks and Jungkook giggles.
"Silly! Jungkook have been living out ever since he's a baby" The child says and Yoongi's eyes widened. He had been homeless for four years.
"Who took care of you?" He asks and the child thinks.

"A guy, he like sleep and then he doesn't want to wake up"