DDDYLM 6

Jungkook smiled as he stared at the food in front of him

Jungkook smiled as he stared at the food in front of him. Yoongi smiled back, telling to eat. Jungkook starts to eat, his mouth turning to an 'o' as he ate.
"This ish tasty!" Jungkook says, making people stared at them and smile at his cuteness. Yoongi ruffles his hair and he continued to eat.
"Woah, woah, slow down, you might choke" Yoongi says as he sees how Jungkook is eating. He even had his cheeks full of sauce. He chuckles, shaking his head and grabbing a tissue, wiping his cheeks.

"What a messy kid you are" Yoongi says, biting his lips.
"Hewe, eat this, dada!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding up his chopsticks that had the food in.
"Okay" Yoongi says, giving up and eating the food. Jungkook giggles before he starts to eat again.

Jungkook's mouth dropped as he looked around the place they are in.
"This is the amusement park, wanna ride some?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nodded enthusiastically. Yoongi smiled, picking the younger up and going to some rides.

Jungkook screams happily as they rode some rides, also giggling. Yoongi smiled, holding onto him to assure his safety.

Jungkook giggles, his eyes sparkling as they rode the carousel, Yoongi made sure to keep an eye on him.
"Jungkookie, don't let go do the pole, okay?" Yoongi says and the younger nods.
"Yes, daddy" Jungkook says, almost letting go of the pole.

Jungkook hums as he ate his cotton candy.
"I like chocolate, this ish my second favorite!" Jungkook exclaims, his other hand holding Yoongi's. The older smiled, ruffling his hair.

Jungkook and Yoongi walks away, the older noticed how the younger yawned. Jungkook looks up at Yoongi, making grabby hands. Yoongi smiled, picking him up. Jungkook yawned again, resting his head on the older's shoulder before closing his eyes.

"Sleep well, little one"