DDDYLM 1

(Because I loved writing soft Yoongi and Kookie moments on my Literal Little Jungkook book, I decided, maybe make Yoongi as a father to child Jungkook 🥺)

Yoongi sighs, seeing all of the pictures of some families on his feed. He didn't like seeing these, it's making him feel single. He groaned, putting down his phone and grabbed his pillow, yawning. He laid down, closing his eyes. As he's about to sleep, a knock on the door is heard. He groaned, sitting up as he slapped the armrest.
"I was about to sleep and it's fucking raining, who in the fuck would be visiting me?!" He says, standing up and walking to his front door. He opened the door, frowning as he didn't see anyone. He looks down and sees a small thin child who's also soaked wet looking up at him.

He stared back, raising his brow.
"What you staring at?" He says, crossing his arms. The child stayed quiet, and Yoongi rolled his eyes, closing the door. He walked back to his living room and sat back down, yawning. He laid down, closing his eyes. He tried to sleep, but he can't seem to, he's feeling guilty.
"Should I let him in? He must be cold, but he might do something to me. Children are demons" Yoongi says, facepalming.
"I'll give him five minutes" He says and waited.

Five minutes passed and Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He stood up, walking to the door and opening it. He gasps, seeing the child, curled up in a ball. He hugged himself but it doesn't seem to be working as he's still shaking. Yoongi looks around before he picked the child up, who surprisingly stayed asleep.
"Wow, you're so cold, I'm so sorry" He says as he brought the child in, turning on the heater.

"I hope you get warm with only just this"