DDDYLM 5

Yoongi woke up to a weight on his stomach

Yoongi woke up to a weight on his stomach. He opens his eyes and was met with Jungkook, smiling at him as he now pokes his cheeks.
"Daddy?" Jungkook says, giggling as Yoongi grabbed his waist and sat up.
"Why did you wake up so early?" Yoongi asks, groaning.
"Because, I want to" Jungkook says, pouting.
"What do you want?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I wanna eat, pway wif you!" Jungkook says, cupping Yoongi's cheeks and giggling at how the older's lips turned small by it.

"What do you wanna eat?" Yoongi asks, trying to smile.
"Well, Kookie wanna eat those chocolates? Those were tasty!" Jungkook exclaimed and Yoongi sighs, removing the child's hands on his cheeks.
"But you can't eat that, it's too early" The older says, while the younger pouts.
"I don' know any food" Jungkook says and Yoongi remembered, the child had been living off on leftover foods on the streets.

"Hmm, how about we try jjangjangmyeon, have you tasted that?" Yoongi asks as he picked Jungkook up and got off of bed.
"Nope! What's that?" The child asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Hmm, you'll see" Yoongi says and Jungkook claps his hands in excitement.
"Can't wait!" Jungkook exclaims, giggling.

Yoongi held Jungkook's little hand as they walked to a small restaurant. Jungkook skipped, smiling widely.
"This is where I sweep before!" Jungkook says as he points at the streets.
"Butt my old dada makes sure I don't get cold!" He says, giggling. Yoongi smiled, but felt bad at the same time.
"Hmm, he sure do" Yoongi says and they reached the place.
"Are you excited to eat jjajangmyeon?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods enthusiastically. They walked to the counter, ordering the said food before they walked to a table where they'll eat.

"I wonder what it tastes!"