DDDYLM 10

Jungkook looks around as he cried, biting on his nails

"I don't wanna be here... I want dada" He says, gasping as he's picked up.
"Come on, let's meet your mommy" The guy says, smirking.
"No! I don't have a mommy! My old daddy told me they died!" He yelled, hitting the guy's back.
"Uh-ah, don't hit your daddy" The guy says, shushing him.
"No! You're not my daddy!" Jungkook screamed and the guy covered his mouth.
"Shut up or I'll hurt you" He says with irritation. Jungkook just cried, not being able to let out noises as his mouth is covered.

Jungkook is sat down in front of a woman, his mouth covered with duct tape. Tears fell down his cheeks as the woman smiled at him, trying to make him play.
"Come on, I know you like toy trucks" The woman says and Jungkook shook his head, looking away.
"What do you like then?! I've been trying to make you happy here, you're such a nuisance" The woman says as she slapped the child. Jungkook cries, his cheek stinging.
"O-oh, I'm so sorry, baby" She says, cupping Jungkook's cheek and kisses it.
"Mommy is sorry, okay?" She says, wiping Jungkook's tears.

Yoongi stared at the police who looked for any records.
"Oh, here it is" The police said and showed him the folder. He grabbed it and reads.
"I-I... He's some psycho?" Yoongi says and the cop sighs.
"I'm afraid, yes. We have put him in a mental institute once, and he keeps getting out... We're still looking for him" The cop says, sighing.
"But... You guys need to work harder! There's a child that's in danger right now!" Yoongi yelled as he slammed his hands down on the desk.

"We are trying our best, Mr Min... Calm down"

 Calm down"