Chapter 10

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Winter stuffed her face towel and smartphone into her Balenciaga bag. She bolted out of her seat, and raced to the homeroom like one pursued by the devil.
Then she bumped into a wall. But, instead of falling backwards, she was pulled forward into someone's arms.

"Hey. Chill, cupcake. You almost knocked me down," the someone said, pulling her away from him so he could look into her eyes.

"What's going on?" His brows furrowed as he checked her out.
She was panting. Her cheeks flushed hot.

"I guess I need to use the toilet."  She gasped, pulling out of his grasp.

But his strong arms held her in place. Her limbs were shaking, and a wave of nausea hit her body.

"I'll take you there," he suggested, sweeping her into his arms in bridal style.

"Fuck! Fuck you, Hunter! Put me down!" She screamed and wriggled in his arms, trying to get the heck out of them.

"Calm down, Winter. Will you tell me what's going on?"

There was a ringing sound in her ears. Her fingers were tingling.

"I think I'm going to die."She groaned.
Then she stopped struggling and remained still.

He placed his ear close to her chest to listen to her racing heartbeat.
"You're having a panic attack." He gasped, setting her down on a chair nearby.
"Breathe." he cooed.
"Breathe."

"I can't," she whimpered.

"At least, try. Don't think of anything else. Free your mind. Relax. I'm here." He said the words slowly, squatting beside her.

He pried her bag out of her fingers and placed her hand in his instead.

"You're trembling," he murmured.

They remained in that posture for about ten minutes or so.

"I'm here," he reminded her, squeezing her palm to reassure her. Gradually, her breathing became slower and more even, till she heaved a sigh and relaxed. He felt her lace her fingers through his as if to say, thank you.

"Hmm. It's my pleasure," he hummed, placing his other hand on her thigh teasing her skin with his touch, intensifying the fiery feeling that shot up her pelvis, forcing her to look at where his hand was on her thighs. Her ears turned red as he stroked that part of her body, going south.

"Huh?" She blinked, desperate to ignore the wetness that was gathering between her legs. She couldn't deny that their sexual chemistry was powerful. With just one touch of his, her mind traveled places.

"Hunter, stop what you're doing to me," she moaned as she leaned backwards in the chair.

"Beg me." He continued stroking. Her legs felt like jelly. He smiled when he saw her thighs shake and jitter, and she shut her eyes.

"Just beg,"  he groaned.

What if a teacher walked in on them in that posture?

"Hunter Sheriff, could you please stop whatever the fuck you're doing around my pussy?" her core was melting. She shuddered.

"Took you long enough, Miss Oscar." He grinned. "And as a punishment, I won't stop. That's right, I want to hear you moan my fucking name until everyone in the school knows we're here. Fucking each other," he whispered against her thigh, very close to her crotch.

His words brought a flush of heat to that region. Thinking of actually making love to him right there, in front of God and everybody took her breath away.