Pᴀʀᴛ Oɴᴇ💜.

❦Mᴏɴʀᴏᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs❦                        Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ                           6:45ᴘᴍ

Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ
6:45ᴘᴍ

❥❥❥

"bitch your ready?" Kayla asked me as she she opened my door.

"Girl I've been ready!" I screamed in excitement because today would be my first lil concert and we boutta go see some nigga called edot baby and a couple more New York artists Perform.

I listened to a few of edots songs yesterday because ion wanna go there looking like a dummy and not know at least one song.

"If we go a lil' earlier maybe we can get noticed by em', I'm tryna get a couple backstage tickets" tee laughed and so did I.

"Bitch that's all you care about" kayla said with a slight mug and I giggled because it's true. This girl would pay money to be posted and she don't even got a business to promote.

"And do!" Tee responded while doing the period gesture.

"Can we go now? Or are yall just gonna keep choppin' it up?" I questioned they big head asses and they mugged me.

"Hoe don't do too much" they both said in unison and I laughed.

"Can we at least take some pics? I look fire!" Kayla exclaimed while twerking a lil, she ain't got no ass but she knows how to use what she got.

"Ayeee lil booties matter!" I shouted while hyping her and and she got up from her position and mugged me while tee was running around laughing as she held her stomach.

"See you just had to ruin my vibe... like you mad fugazi! Talking bout some lil booties matter. When my ass gets voluptuous you gone be all over it" she said while pretending to cry and I laughed

"And will!" I laughed and she mugged me.

"Just take my picture Monroe" she said while handing me her phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Aye stop saying my government name shawty. Call me Mbandz fuck is you talking about" I said while trying to deepen my voice and they both laughed.

"Oh my fucking gosh" Kayla mumbled under breath.

"You just wanna be a nigga so bad huh" tee laughed.

"JUST TAKE THE DAMN PICS" Kayla shouted and I mugged her.

"Ouuu Kayla careful you gone trip, you dropped it" i laughed as I pointed behind her.

"Huh, what I drop?" She asked me.

"Your ass, you dropped your ass"

"I hate you"

"Okay lil booty" I responded.

❥❥❥
"Yo it's too fuckin' crowded in hear" I screamed on top of the music getting irritated because people kept pushing me.

"The fuck did you expect it to be?" Kayla laughed and so did tee.