Pᴀʀᴛ Fɪᴠᴇ💜

❦Mᴏɴʀᴏᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs❦                       Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ💜

                       Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ💜

❥❥
"Girl don't block him! That toxic dick be good sometimes"kayla said as she rubbed tee's back.

Tee is tryna get her toxic ex outta the picture because she's actually trying to be serious with jiggy man.
Which I was shocked about because she normally wants to be big treeshin'

"Have you told jiggy about the situation?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Why not?" I asked again and she sighed.

"Because... I really like him and I don't want him to think I've been tryna' communicate with other niggas" she said in all honesty and I nodded my head in agreement.

"I heard you, but sis I think you should explain it to him and he'll understand, it's better to be honest" I said to her and she gave me a head nod.

"I hate niggas, thank God my ass is single I would've killed somebody son by now" kayla laughed and so did tee and I.

"You reject everybody Kayla" I laughed and she kissed her teeth.

"I just don't be giving niggas the time of day" she shrugged.

"Jiggy and nem said we should slide, we going?" Tee asked.

"Ight" I shrugged and tee did the same.

❥❥
"OY OGZ" jiggy laughed while throwing up signs.

"Wassuh uglyies!" Jiggy said as I gave him a side hug and I laughed.

"Boy you the ugly one don't do me" I said as I playfully pushed him.

"Where ma baby at!" He shouted as he went to hug tee.

"Where is bosh at?" I asked jiggy and he shrugged.

"We not really fuckin' wid him right now." Some random boy said and I nodded my head.

"What's your name?" I asked him politely and he gave me a small smile.

"I'm hemmy, you?"

"I'm Monroe"

"You the bitch that edot been talking bout" they guy next to henny said and I mugged him.

"Who the fuck is you? And who the fuck is you callin' a bitch ma nigga?" I questioned with a slight chuckle. Got me fucked up!

"Yo Roscoe chill out bro,it's not that serious" hemmy said to him and he chuckled.

"Shit you gone end up gettin' ya heart broken shordy. But that ain't my business whatever makes you happy. Bet yo ass only wid' E for the money and the clout" Roscoe laughed.

"The fuck is going on here?" Tee and Kayla asked.

"It's nothin', where edot at?" I asked them because I was trying to change the subject.