Pᴀʀᴛ Tᴇɴ💜

ꨄMᴏɴʀᴏᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Jᴇɴᴋɪɴsꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔💜

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔💜

"You seen that one nigga on tik tok that's always like can I get a yellow pepper" Kayla asked as she mimicked his slow mo walk and I burst out laughing so did tee.

"Yeah I know that nigga, what about him?"I questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Nothin' he just fine as hell" Kayla laughed and I shook my head.

"Fine as fuck to be exact" tee laughed and Kayla mugged her.

"Girl you can stick to jiggy man" kayla laughed and I shook my head.

"I can do what the fuck i want actually" tee laugehed.

"Monroe you don't think he fine?" Kayla questioned and I shrugged.

He fine as hell but I don't even wanna say nun before they snitch on me.

Elijah 🌎🥰

Im ouside mami. dont leave a nicca waiting too long.

I'm coming down now damn.

❥❥
"Anyways yall I'm going to see my mans, bye" i laughed as I packed all my stuff.

"You always leaving us for some dick" tee said with a frown and I shook my head.

"Tee you in her business?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah don't do that" i laughed.

"And you are not the one to talk" i laughed and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is that supposed-"

"BYE YALL LOVE YOU!" I shouted cutting her off and running straight outta the house.

❥❥❥❥❥ @edots crib💜

"Why ain't you and bosh friends nomo" I asked Elijah as I laid on top of him, laying my head on his chest and his hand cuffed around my ass.

"I ain't really tryna speak on all that right now Shawty, we chillin' " he laughed avoiding my question.

"I saw him and some dude when I was goin' to the deli" I told him.

"He said anything to you?"he asked me getting all tense.

"Calm down"i laughed.

"It wasn't nothin' serious" I shrugged.

"He was with some lightskin nigga, I don't know him and he was saying he knows me"

"Lightskin nigga? Which light skin nigga?" He asked as he thorrowed his eyebrows and I nodded my head.

"He had braids?" He asked me and I nodded once again.

"That's crazyyyy" he dragged out and I looked at him weird.

"Pass me ma phone real quick"

Elijah| 𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬💜.

"Niggas actin' mad Fugazi" I said as I shook my head

"Niggas actin' mad Fugazi" I said as I shook my head. Bosh was really family now he fuckin' wid the opps? Bet.

"Who told you this again?" Roscoe asked me and I kissed ma' teeth cause I know he boutta be on sum bullshit and it ain't the time.

"He already said monroe told him" hemmy said as he furrowed his eye brows and I shook my head.

"You can trust-"

"Monroe ain't Neva been the typa female to do that shit. You gotta chill on her Roscoe" I said begging to get frustrated, I know Monroe ain't that typa female to lie about that.

"I'm just sayin' " Roscoe shrugged.

"Though yall was cool, you can't be accusing her of shit like that" I said in all honesty.

"Man I can't even believe that nigga" jiggy said as he shook his head and we all nodded.

"So you and Monroe together" jiggy teased and I kissed my teeth.

"We vibin' she knows this already" I shrugged and they all laughed causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What? I missed the joke"

"You needa stop playin' with that girl, she probably out here being loyal and you ain't doin' the same" Roscoe laughed and I mugged him. He's talking mad brazy right now.

"When you ever seen me with another femal apart from her?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Exactly nigga, out here tryna get me in trouble"

"who would've ever though bosh would be hangin with dthang"