Part twenty💜

- Shaquille Moore|| jiggy

New York💜

"Wassap witcho baby, you feelin aight?" I asked tee as she laid comfortably on my bed, we've been through a lot. I know how she is. I know she WAS out there fucking with other niggas. But ain't shit I can do now, she told me everything is different now... and I ain't gon lie I trust her. She carrying ma' child. It's certain shit I gotta be mature about. You feel me?

"no, ma back hurt Sha, like really bad. I dead feel like CRYIN" she groaned as she slowing turnt to the side, I got next to her and rubber her back, seeing a smile appear on her face. I ain't gon' lie. It made me smile a lil' too. Ma baby carrying ma baby.

"Stop looking at me like that. Cause if I fall in love with I'll turn crazy Sha,word to everything" she chuckled as she looked at me and I shook my head. You already crazy...

"So you not crazy already?" I asked with a slight chuckle, she starred at me with an innocent look before shaking her head no, she pretty for real. She jus need to stop acting a fool in these streets.

"Why ya' phone blowing up so much?" I asked, finding myself getting frustrated, you don't even need nobody right now. Just you me and our baby...

"Ain't shit" she said as she got up from her position and turned her phone upside down making me mug her. I'm deadass about to get tight.

"You think I'm playin'? I look like I'm playin' with you?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "Oh so now you can't speak, hand over the phone bro. Like you deadass getting me tight. You carrying my child bro. I'm even about to hit you" I said in all honesty. Im about to bug bro.

"What you need to check ma' shit for?" She asked as she placed her phone in her hand.

"I'm not gon' ask you again bro. Who blowin ya shit up. Tee for real."

"ITS NOBODY" she screamed, who the fuck is you shouting at bro, while she was busy shouting. I snatched her phone out her hand.

"Don't even try reach for it" I said sternly and she looked at me in shock before laying back and crossing her arms.

Dthanggg🥰: yo, why you taking long to reply to my shit?

Me:
Leave me alone bro.

Dthanggg🥰: you moving aggy, you back with my fave opp huh 😂?

Me:
Bingo! You want a Scooby snack for a treat😩?

Dthanggg🥰: lol

Me:
you a bum bro😂

Dthanggg🥰:Same bum you was fuckin on😢?

Seen.

"Bro..." I said. I'm lost for words. My opp though? Again bro? why do females be doing this shit. She carrying my child.
Is it even mine for real.

"Put ya shit on and get out" I said as I threw her phone at her. My leg bounced up and down out of frustration. Imma start seeing red soon.

"Look sha, I swear I can explain. It wasn't even-"

"I don't wanna hear all that right now, get out bro" I chuckled, trying ma best to stay calm so my emotions don't get the best of me cause ill do her like I did diamond no funny shit.

"Just let me know when you ready to talk cause I swear I can explain, and I promise I'll tell the truth Sha" she cried as she stood beside my door. Hate seeing her cry.

"yo get out bro. Deadass" I sighed. I'm done with everything for real.

DTHANG (19)

DTHANG (19)

"Nah Thai, quite hittin ya sister for I really smack you" i laughed as I pulled him away from Tyra. They dead annoying but I Love them, they family.

"Oh you fuck with the opps? So you gon get back smacked" he laughed and pretended to him me, I lifted my hand he he flinched me me laugh.

"Oh aight" I chuckled and shook my head.

"nah bro, why you getting scared, thought you was though big guy" Tyra laughed and Thai mugged her. Ion play about ma' little sister for real. She the youngest one. I gotta protect her. I mean she ain't that young. She bout 16 Turing 17 next year.

"I'm going out soon" she said quickly before heading upstairs.

"Bro what" me and Thai said in sync.

"Yall don't know English?" She said smartly. I will beat her ass for real.

"Stop that" I said with a straight face.

"Where you going bro?" Thai asked. He be more protective than me sometimes. He's the middle child. A year younger than me. I had him play a sport so he don't get involved in this street shit. I want the best for him.

"I just said I'm going OUT soon. You don't have to know where you ain't ma' father"She laughed.

"Ain't shit funny bro, you got a boyfriend? Tell him to come over and meet the family then see if he'll still be with you" I laughed and so did Thai but trya mugged us... once again.

"first of all, he will NEVER be meeting yall, too ghetto and embarrassing." she shrugged. That kinda hurted me doe...

"What you mean? We is some civilised civilians" Thai said with a smile and a thumbs up making me burst into laughter.

"Bring him over one day for real, I wanna meet him" I said while giving a small smile. Ima make him wish he never came. She don't need to damn "boyfriend" the fuck.

"You know what, as long as you ain't tryna mess with bosh then you cool for real" i laughed.

"He some type cute tho forreal" she laughed and I mugged her.

"Don't you got a "boyfriend" bro..." I asked her and she laughed again.

"Aint shit funny bro" Thai said with a straight face.

"Shut up ugly. Go get a haircut wicho bummy ass" she responded and I let out an ugly laugh.

Yall finally get to see dthang😂.

Bye ma loves.

Go back and comment or I won't be active again 😏