Pᴀʀᴛ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜

❦Mᴏɴʀᴏᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Jᴇɴᴋɪɴs❦Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ💜

Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ💜

❥❥

"WHO THAT RIGHT THERE? I SPOT EM' IM THE NIGGA KNOWN FOR ALL THE BABBAS!" I rapped with kha as he took a video of me.

"OH THEY GOT ONE! HE A VICTIM?" He rapped and I laughed.

"Monroe you really out here flirting with kha man" hemmy laughed as he pulled me aside.

"Boy I'm single I can do what the fuck I want" I said in response and he shook his head.

"Where edot at anyways?" I asked him and he hesitated before shrugging which made me look at him weirdly.

"What? I don't know where he is" he said awkwardly and I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck yall ain't over there Turing up?" Roscoe asked with a slight chuckle before grabbing me by my wrist to go in the circle where everyone was dancing as catch 22 played.

"SAID SHE HAVE A MAN ME HAVE GYAL TOO" kayla and tee sang and Kayla held me by my hand and spun me around and I laughed.

"MY GURL YUH KNOW YA TING FAT SO MI KEEP LOVIN' DAT" I sang as I bent down slow whining and I felt someone behind me hold me by my waist as I danced.

"BEAT DI PUSSY UP MAKE YUH KEEP COMIN' BACK!" I heard edot sing from behind me and I let out a small sigh of relief.

I stood up from my position to face him and he had a smirk on his face and i laughed, he pulled me in by my waist as as swayed back and forth to the song.

"You look mad good shordy," he whispered in my ear with a slight chuckle and I giggled.

"Thank you" I responded shyly and he laughed.

"Fuck is you acting shy fo' , I make you nervous or sum" he laughed and I mugged him.

"You don't even know my body" I said with a smirk and he did the say.

"Word?" He said and smiled while tucking in his bottom lip and raising his head a little looking down at me.

"Word" I responded as I bit my lip and he chuckled and turned his head away.

"I guess I'm the one that makes you nervous, you can't even keep eye contact" i laughed and he faced me and shook his head.

"Stop playin' " he chuckled as he brought me into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. For some reason everybody was cheering which made me feel embarrassed. We pulled away from the kiss and edot held my hand as we walked over to the couch to sit down.

"I ain't even know you had it like that. You that first bi- girl that ever made me feel a typa way" he laughed and So did I.

"See now you knew not to call me no bitch" I laughed as I mushed his head and he mugged me.

"So I see you gettin' a lil' gassed up cause you got a lil chain or whatever" I laughed as I played with the diamonds on his neck.

"Imma get you one then we can match"

"What yung bleu said? I just put some ice on ma' baby" he sang with a raspy type voice and I laughed.

"Your goofy" I laughed and so did he.

"Oh shit" he mumbled under his breath and I stared at him all confused.

"What?" I questioned.

"Ahhh okayyy, cause this the bitch that you've been ghosting me for?" Some random ompa lompa bitch shouted while tryna get up my face so I stood up from my seat.

"Fuck you just said? Call me outta me name again.... I fucking dare you" I said a little too calmly and she backed up.

"Yo' Shanai on sum real shit.I'm givin' you five seconds to get outta her face or imma really have to get her to beat your ass for real" edot said as he stepped in-between us and she chuckled.

"The fuck is funny, I should be the one laughin' at you goofy ass! You out here tryna fight me for a nigga that don't even want you? Ewwwkk I could never" i laughed as I clapped my hands together and a circle formed around us.

"Yo' edot get ya side bitch cause I'm really boutta whoop her ass" she laughed as she paced back and forth.

"WHO YOU GONE WHOOP?" Kayla shouted as she tried to leap for here but Roscoe pulled her back. Tee was being quite so she could sneak the bitch but jiggy pulled her back aswell.

"So yall was gone jump me? Ight bet. When I catch yall outside with ma' bitches we gone see wassup!" She fumed as she walked away bumping shoulders with everyone.

"you good?" Edot asked me and I nodded head in response.