~ Chapter 11 ~

"Betty....Betty hey wake up" Jughead tried to wake her because she was tossing around and talking in her sleep. He looked at the clock, 05:20, it said.

"Betts...baby", Jughead lightly shook her. Yesterday evening had been hard for her. When Jughead had given her the nasal cannula breathing was much easier for her and the coughing stopped. She was doing better.

But right after they entered their bedroom Betty fully broke down in tears, what had happened was very shocking for her. It took Jughead a while until she finally was out of tears and fell asleep on his chest because she was emotionally exhausted.

"Jug-..wha...", she mumbled.

"You were talking in your sleep and tossing around", he explained, "Nightmare?"

Betty nodded, "I guess, what did I say?"

"I couldn't understand it was more mumbling"

Betty moved herself closer to her boyfriend and rested her head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her. "We were standing on the Eifel tower and then you got a phonecall from my mom saying that they had a donor", she stared to explain.

"Did you dreamt that?"

Betty nodded against his chest.

Jughead smiled wildly, Betty could feel it. "Dreams come true, did you know that?" He asked her.

"They sometimes do, Juggie", Betty corrected him.

"I just feel this one is gonna come true, but hopefully not when where standing on the Eiffel Tower 'cause that would ruin the moment", he said. Betty chuckled lightly.

"Are you able to go back to sleep for a few more hours?" Jughead then asked her.

"I'll try", she said and closed her eyes. He stroked her hair and waited for her to fall asleep. Once heard her breathing got more softer he knew she had fallen asleep so he dozed off too.

Four hours later the couple woke up from the sun shining in their bedroom. "Goodmorning", Jughead said cheery and kissed Betty's head.

"Morning", she mumbled.

"You're still tired", he laughed and leaned over her to give her a kiss.

"Nooo", she whined, "I have morning breath"

"I don't care", Jughead said and kissed her anyway.

"Are you okay....I mean after what happened yesterday?" Jughead decided to ask, he wasn't sure how she would react when he brought it up.

"I am, I just have to accept that this is my life now", she managed to say, Jughead saw she was having a hard time.

He didn't know how to react, he decided to change the subject. "We should get dressed", he told her.

"But I wanna cuddleeee", Betty whined.

"We have to eat breakfast love", he laughed and got himself out of bed. "We don't have much time because I have a surprise for you after"

When Betty heard that she jumped out of bed in less then a second. Jughead laughed when she ran through the bedroom to find clothes and put them on. "Baby we have fifteen more minutes to get changed so take your time, but not to much" he told her and went to grab clothes for himself.

After they got ready they headed downstairs for breakfast, it's the first time they had that in South-Africa.

"Some much food", Betty gasped in disbelief. The buffet was huge, every kind of breakfast was there.