~Chapter 22 ~

The next day Betty was woke up around six am in Jughead's warm embrace. "Jug are you awake?" She whispered and shook him a little.

"Huh-...i-I am now", he groaned, "What time is it?"

"Not sure I think six or something"

"Oh Betty", Jughead sighed and snuggled his head into her neck and held her hands, "Let's get some more sleep okay"

"Okay"

The slept a little longer and when they woke up it was already nine. "Goodmorning" Betty smiled.

"Good morning. You look happy", Jughead said.

"I am and I feel great which means we can go see the musical", she exclaimed. "Do you think doctor Quince is already here?" She asked.

"I don't know, how about we watch some tv and when she's here she will come", Jug suggested.

"Sure"

Later that morning when the doctor came to see Betty she was met by the girls and excitement and happiness. She just couldn't disappoint her now so she agreed and told her she was able to leave.

"I'm making ready the files. Your parents have to sign them"

"Jug I'm going home!" Betty exclaimed and her arms flew around his neck.

"I know baby, but take it easy for me will you"

"Of course I'm sorry"

Betty's choose her clothes and Jughead helped her to put them on. It was the first time she was wearing a bra again, which was not the easiest thing. "Fuck it's right on the scar", Betty cried out.

"Baby you don't have to wear one", Jughead said and went to her back to unclip it gently.

"But I don't want people to see my nipples", she pouted.

"Here", Jughead said as he took of his hoodie and gave it too her.

"Do you see them?" The blond asked when she had it on.

"No not at all, I promise"

"Thank you", Betty said and stepped closer to him. They shared a not really long kiss but it was cute.

"Let's go to Campus the musical starts around five I think so we can catch up with everyone before", Jughead said.

"I can't put this dress on myself", Veronica said annoyed.

In the meantime in college everyone was getting ready backstage. "I can help you", Cheryl suggested.

"You know what I'll try it myself", Veronica quickly said.

Cheryl sighed and crossed her arms, "You don't want my help. Great!"

"Cher-..."

"Is it because I'm a lesbian? Are you afraid I'll touch you?"

"No Cher...", Veronica tried but got cut off. "She was waiting for me so I can help her", Betty said ash she walked into the room, glued to Jughead's side of course.

"B!"
"Betty!"
"B, you're here", Veronica said in disbelief.

"Yess I was able to leave the hospital early", she told her best friend.

Just then Archie and Toni walked into to room and their eyes caught right away. "Oh my god Betty!" Toni exclaimed and ran over to her to give her a hug, Archie did too.

"Come on V, I'll help you with the dress", Betty then she said and headed into the changing room with Veronica.

"Thank you. You literally saved me, Cheryl was gonna dress me and she definitely can't see my bump", Veronica told her and started undressing herself.