~ Chapter 1 ~

It all started on a Thursday evening right after they had dinner. Betty and Jughead were walking outside around the campus.

Betty went to get a fresh nose as she thought all the people in the cafeteria were slightly overwhelming. Jughead wanted to go with her so the others understood they wanted some alone time.

"So are you exited?" Jughead asked his girlfriend.

"About the musical this year?" Jughead nodded.

"I am. I watched Funny Girl for like twenty times so finally getting to play it is just amazing"

"I'm so happy for you Betts, you're gonna be awesome", Jughead told her.

Betty chuckled, "I don't have the part yet, I have to do audition just like everyone else"

"Yeah but I'm sure you'll get it", he assured her.

Betty stopped walking and looked at Jughead. "Thank you for believing in me", she said.

"Of course baby I'm your biggest fan"

Betty stood on her toes and gave him in a kiss on the lips. "Lets keep walking, it's getting cold the we can go back inside", Betty then said.

"Yeah come on", Jughead agreed and grabbed her hand, interlocking his fingers with hers.

"So what about you, are you auditioning?"

"Mhh...probably not", Jughead answered, not being sure.

Betty turned to him surprised, "What why not?"

"Because I want to watch you preform", he simply answered.

"Jug come on, you have to do audition tomorrow", Betty once again tried.

"Betty it's just that Funny Girl isn't really my style. And I don't mind skipping this years musical though"

Betty sighed and grabbed his arm with her two hands and rested her head against it. "Okay then"

"Let's head inside?"

"Yeah sure"

They went inside the building and walked towards the side where the girl rooms where, reaching Betty's room. To make sure they didn't disturb Archie and Veronica's intimate things, Betty knocked on them first.

"Come in!" Veronica yelled. Jughead and Betty walked in.

A surprised look appeared on their faces as their ginger friend wasn't there. "Where's Cheryl?" Betty asked her other roommate.

"She's sleeping with Toni tonight", Veronica told her. Suddenly Betty started smirking mysteriously.

"What are you thing about B?" Veronica asked as she saw.

"Nothing...nothing important", Betty replied.

"Okay girls I think you should go to sleep if you want sing at your best tomorrow", Jughead said to both Betty and Veronica.

"Yeah Jughead's right", Archie agreed.

"Fine", Betty pouted. Veronica laughed at her.

Betty turned to Jughead, "Will you wait until I changed into my pajamas so I can give you a hug?" She asked.

"Of course go get changed", Jughead told her and kissed her cheek quickly. Betty ran to the bathroom, that was attached to their room, to get changed.

Veronica was already in her pajamas, scrolling on Instagram. "I think I'll stay up a little bit longer, Im not tired at all", she told the boys.

"I was joking Ronnie, you should go to bed whenever you're tired", Jughead said.