~ Chapter 16 ~

"Good morning Betts"
"Betts?"

Jughead grabbed her arm and felt her pulse. "Fuck fuck fuck"
"VERONICA!!"

"Jughead what is wrong with yo-.."

"Betty isn't breathing!" He yelled in panic.

Veronica jumped out of her bed and looked at the blond girls body. "She's dead", Veronica said like it was nothing.

"Veroni-.. fuck just call an ambulance!"

"Cheryl! Toni! Call an ambulan-..." he yelled but then looked up to see the two making out in Cheryl's bed like hey had no idea what was going on.

"It's too late, she's dead", Veronica said.

"No just help her!"

"Jughead", Veronica said softly but he ignored her.
"Jughead"
"Jughead........"
.................
"Jughead"

"Jughead", Jug woke up by someone shaking him softly.

"Fuck...it was a dream", he breathed. Only then he felt the empty space besides him, opened his eyes and frowned when it wasn't his girlfriend but his raven haired friend.

"Where's Betty?" He asked, afraid that his dream was about to come true.

"She wasn't feeling well she's in the bathroom with Che-...", Veronica said but she couldn't finish because Jughead already jumped out the bed and bursted into the bathroom.

"Betty?" He asked and his eyes winded when he saw her. She was sitting on the ground, her head backwards against the wall and tear stains on her face.

"What's wrong?" Jughead asked but Betty seemed like she didn't even heard what he said.

"She said she's dizzy and has pain on her chest", Cheryl answered for her.

"God", Jughead sighed, he had the feeling that this was wrong.

He crouched down in front of her and placed a hand on her forehead. "She has fever, call an ambulance", Jughead calmly demanded Cheryl, from reading Betty's files a thousand times he knew what he needed to do.

He knew if he would started freaking out it would only make the situation more worst. Cheryl stood up and left the bedroom to call an ambulance.

Just then Betty got up and quickly grabbed onto the toilet to throw up. Once Jughead saw she only threw up blood he started panicking too. He grabbed a towel and cleaned Betty's face but when he saw that her eyes where closing slowly he started crying.

"Betts don't leave", he sobbed.

"My ch-chest", she choked out. Betty thought there wasn't any more painful way to die, it felt literally like her throat was clogging.

"Baby hold on help is on their way you're gonna be okay", Jughead managed to say.

"Ju-....", she was gonna say but got cut off by herself throwing up blood once again.

Jughead wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, not to tight of course, and rested his forehead on her shoulder. "Betts?"

"Betty!?" He panicked when his hands no longer moved up and down from her breathings.

He let go of her but she fell on him again, "CHERYL WERE IS THE AMBULANCE!" He screamed.

"Almost here I think", she answered in pure panic.

Jughead couldn't wait for the nurses to come all the way to their room so he picked Betty up in bridal style and ran outside.

"Oh my God", Veronica gasped as she saw her best friend laying limp in Jughead's arms, then she started crying.