something is missing

Canada's pov

I remember what happened. All of it. All up until that women in the car hit us. She was a young women No more than maybe 24 I would guess. She had red eyes and long white hair that went down to the middle of her back. She was pretty. She must have not been driving very long. I hope she is okay. She reminded me of someone but I can not put my finger on it.

I kept racking my brain for an answer. She had a little yellow bird too. It looked slot like something I have seen before but I still can't remember. That got me frustrated. I noticed my heart rate went up, thanks to the heart rate on the screen.

I tried to calm myself down. 'One... two... three...' my breath started to slow down 'four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten... there, I should be all better now' I thought to myself. This wouldn't be something I'd forget easily. I thought back to the question America told me in the car.

Wait. Who was Prussia? Was he a friend of mine? Have I not gotten all my memories back yet? Yes... that must be it. The girl reminded me of this Prussia umm... whoever he was. Maybe he had a sister.

I sat there confused over who Prussia was. Or is. I do really hope he is alright. He was a very close friend of mine. That is what I am assuming. I wonder how he was like. Was his personality close to my brother's? Most likely. Was he a brother? To that girl he was but maybe he has another brother. This question bothered me. Ah, yes, I remember now. Prussia, albino big brother of Germany. How could I forget? I've been through a lot Eh? I decided to get some sleep.