Visit

Pixels pov
I was working the main desk. Covering for my older brother Simon, as usual. A man with blonde hair walked in with a shorter man with almost white hair. The short one had what looked like a twin sister. She looked rater guilty.

"May I help you" I asked the three. The blonde put his elbow on the counter top. "I don't beloved we met before. I'm Alfred, is your name by any chance, my girlfriend?" He pulled a smirk. I think I blushed a bit. "Uhh No I'm nurse Pixel, may I have the others names and some form of identity" I told asked. He looked at me for a minute. "Sure here" he handed me the drivers license of all three of them.

Alfred, Gilbert, and Maria I had a feeling to remember those names. I was familiar with the name Alfred Jones. "If I am correct you are here to see Matty... or... uh... Mr.Williams" I stated awkwardly "right this way" I gave a smile and mentally slapped myself.

"Hey can I take my shift back" my brother said. He was not so tall. As tall as the Gilbert guy so I was taller than him. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was very quirky and, well, an idiot.

"Actually could you take these three to room 204?" I asked him. "Sure thing buddy pal, wait a minute" I know he knows of our friendship. I gave him a 'don't you even think about it you little Bacon head' look. "Why don't you wanna see your little buddy hmmmm?" He asked in a sing song voice. "Just go take them where they need to be" I told him. "Alright I will" Simon said and walked off.
America's pov

That was strange. I admit. At least I was with Mattie. "Hello little brother" I shouted as I ran up to him. Man I just hated seeing him in this weakened shape. It was true he was a country but he was mistaken for me all those times and... well you know. I saw him blush when Prussia walked in. I was confused. "Hey Why you blushing brother!" I tried to ask him. "N-no r-r-reason" he lied and blushed even more.

It can't be!. It won't be! Does he like Prussia's sister. I decided to investigate. "Hey Mattie this is Maria" I told him. I shoved her ion his face. He Did blush more. Maria gave me this kind of look "oww yes my name is Maria but it might be I'm gonna kill you if you don't let me go". That made me let go. Canada looked so in love he might just melt.

Only me and Prussia noticed. Maria would feel too awkward if she had noticed. I could tell Prussia noticed because he had this look on his face. A look of pure hatred.