Breaking the Fourth Wall

England's POV
     I sat in the window sill. "Yes hello"

     "How long have you been here" the albino country asked. Ignoring his stupid accent and high voice that got on my nerves so badly, I answered "as long as I need to be". "How long is that?" His even more annoying sister asked.

     "Do you want to know Why she loves the Canadian of not" I snapped. Such annoying siblings. " I would like to know" I heard Mathew from behind me. That was a voice to calm me down.

    "Well I know how much you care for Mathew Prussia-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" I was so rudely interrupted. "LET ME FINISH YOU FREAKISH ALBINO" I yelled at him.

     The blonde boy from earlier can in. "Any problem" he asked." Aren't you supposed to be working the counter" Maria said. "Pixel is covering for me, uh, who is he and how Did he get in here?"

     "You idiot that is England remember I teleported him here" a girl was standing behind me. "Wait how is there two Pixels" the blonde exclaimed. The girl I assumed to be Pixel walked in. "That's the author" she said. "Author of what" the boy as-"THE BOY HAS A NAME" the "author" shouted

      "Well THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THEN" I yelled at her "WAIT WHY AM I IN A DRESS?!?" I was now in a short pink dress and I looked amazing in its sparkles. "His name is Simon you two are dismissed".

     "Wait confused still" Simon shouted. "I'll explain it to him" Pixel said. They then both walked out. "What just happened" Mathew asked. "The fourth wall has been broken by an American" the author answered.

     "Can I get out of this dress" I asked. "No your adorable now bye" and then she was gone.