A new friendship

Canada's pov (finally)

"Mr.Williams... Mr.Williams..." I heard a female voice say. I groaned slightly and sat up. The girl had dark brown curly hair that went to her knees. She had hazel eyes and her right eye was slightly smaller than the left. She wore a pink nurses top and white leggings. She looked unhappy."Do you remember me? I'm you're nurse Pixel."

I looked at her for a minute. "No" I responded. She nodded. "I suspected, it's time for your medicine" she told me and handed my two small blue pills and a glass of water. "Why are you angry" I asked before swallowing the pills.

She smiled and laughed a bit."sorry I may seem that way, I'm just a more... serious person" she looked up at me. I nodded. "Can you tell me what you do remember" she said pulling the serious face again. I nodded again. She pulled out a clipboard and sat down.

I told her everything I remembered. "You had a polar bear" she asked at one point. "He wasn't really mine. He just followed me around" I responded. Every now and then she would scribble down notes. I saw her handwirghting and it wasn't very neat.

"That concludes today" she told me. "Hey, could I ask you a question" I asked. "You just did, but you may ask me another one" she told me still keeping her face. I chuckled a bit and got her to smile. "How long was I out for?" I asked. She looked at her notes "a single day" she responded after a short pause "also a guy with the name of Alfred Jones called multiple times and he will be visiting around four o'clock tomorrow".

"He's my brother, we had different parents if you were wondering" I told her."wasn't but good to know Eh?" Pixel Did the "Eh" thing. "Are you Canadian" a blurted out. "You're Canadian right" I gave a quick nod to her "I'm part French-Canadian if you were wondering" she gave a full smile and actually looked happy for once "get some rest now... Matt". I smiled and nodded "I will... Pix".