Jealousy

Canada's POV

   Jealousy and hatred filled the room. I could tell because of the tension that was beginning to form. My face was hot and Prussia just stared at me with this look. He looked away and sighed.

     "All of you get out, I want to be alone with Matt" he said softly. Everyone hesitated and started to leave the room. "Not you little missy" he grabbed Maria by the arm. Even an idiot could tell she knew what was going to happen even when she put a confused look know her face. I was confused for real.

     "Alright what is it" Maria exclaimed as the door came to a shut. That voice was just... perfect. The way she walks perfect. The way she tried to be confused beautiful.

     "Stop that!" Prussia snapped at me. I snapped out of my daze. "Sorry" I said my little catchphrase once again. "YOU TWO LOVE EACHOTHER DON'T YOU! YOU LOVE A GUY THAT YOU JUST MET MORE THAN YOUR OWN BIG BROTHER DON'T YOU! WELL I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU LITTLE MISSY YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW IF IT WASN'T FOR ME! I'M YOUR OTHER HALF! IF I DIE YOU DIE! GET THE PICTURE!"

     It went silent after that. "Can some one please explain what is going on here" I asked quietly.

      "I can" a British voice answered from across the room. "ENGLAND!!!" we all exclaimed at once.

———————————————————-————————————————

Oh No a cliff hanger, what would you do with out me! So, I'm gonna make you wait for some more magic explanations brought to you by England.