Maria

Prussia's pov (didn't expect this Did you)

     America told me everything that happened. If only Maria could drive like a normal human. She is human. She could've gotten herself and me killed. I don't even thinks she feels bad for what she has done. Putting America, herself, and me in danger. Not to mention Canada who is in the hospital.

      "MARIAAAAA GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" I shouted up the stairs. My brother, Germany, could see the anger in my face and backed up a few steps. Not even Gilbird chirped. He just kind of stared at me. Good. I want to look scary.

      "Yeah what up?" Maria asked in that singy songy voice she does. Oh how I hate that voice right now. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE EVEN DONE!!!!!" I screamed back at her. Gilbird was not on Germany's shoulder and they both stared at me in shock and horror. Not so much Germany but you could tell he was scared. But not Maria. Oh, not her never her.

     "Chill out you're gonna make yourself pass out or something from screaming so much". How dare she even say that. How dare she be smirking at a time like this. I lowered my voice to a harsh whisper. I got up real close in her face and said " I'm gonna say this once and only once. If you don't get out of my face and do it now, I'll rip your tongue out and feed it to Gilbird. Hear me.". It was silent for a moment. "HEAR ME" I screamed in her face.

     I can't recall what happened next. A mixture of tears and full hatred. I don't care what she thinks. I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't care if she is my twin sister. She hurt my friend and she will pay the price.