Chapter 1: Memories

Canada's Pov

     Beep...beep...beep... I slowly opened one eye. Beep...beep...beep... Where was I? What was that noise? Beep...beep...beep... I turned to me left and saw a heart rate monitor. 'Oh yeah' I thought as memories flickered back.

                              Flashback Brought to you by Canada's mind

     "Hey Canada brother you wanna come to the party at my house tonight?" I listened my brother, America, say on the other line of the silver smartphone he gave to me last week. He had one just like it exept his was a brass type color. "I'd rather not" I replied in my hushed voice "but I could help set up". "Cool thanks Dude I'll pick you up in about ten minutes that alright?" He asked. "Yup I'll see you then" I said this time louder. "See you then buddy, bye" and with that he hung up the phone. 'He could've just texted me. Seriously he shouts into that phone. If he calls me any more I might become deaf' I thought to myself as I walked over to a stack of pancakes with an insane amount of maple syrup.

     As soon as I was done America burst into the kitchen. "You look great Dude! Haven't seen you in a while! You doing Okay all alone? Ever find out what happened to your polarbear or whatever?" He talked as I walked over to the sink and started washing my plate and fork. "I'm doing just fine. I can make you some pancakes before we leave" I smiled at him while drying off my plate and putting it away. "No Dude come on let's go!" America grabbed me by the arm and practicaly sprinted.

      I didn't mind. I loved to run with him dragging me along. Reminds me when we first met. When we got into the car we sang to every song on his Selena Gomez CDs. "Party in the USA" came on one of his Miley Cyrus CDs and he paused it. We were at a red light.

     "Hey could I ask you a question?"  He asked. "You may" I nervously replied. He paused then asked "How come you act all different around me and Prussia?". Then I paused for just a moment. America looked at me. "I guess I feel more conferable around you guys," I replied slowley. "I like this you better all open and loud,". Then suddenly there was a metalic crunch and a few cracks then everything faded to black.
                                                       End Flashback