Chapter 7: Not So Alone Anymore

*Thalia's POV*

When will this nightmare be over? When will my father stop being a jackass? When will I die so I can go visit my mother...

"Uhm, Thalia?" The docter says.

"Yes." I say with a broken voice.

"We need to take you back to school now."

"NO!"

"Now, Thalia. Why don't you listen to ME" I turn and see my father standing there with a knive and the dead body of an infant. I turn and see what I never noticed, the bodies stomache was cut open. My mother was pregnant. And he killed her. He did this to me. He's going to pay.

I woke up.

"Thalia?"

"Yeah doc?" I turned to see if my father was anywhere near. No sign.

"You blacked out for a bit. We have to take you back to school."

"No."

"AFTER a few days. I figure you'll need some time to greave."

"Well who's gonna watch me?"

"Well your fa-"

"What about my aunt?!"

"What's her name?"

"Alesa."

"Well okay then. But do me a favor, don't get yourself in trouble."

"I won't doc. You can trust me." I lied. How am I supposed to stay safe with the team chasing me day after day after day? He took me to a black car. It looked like the car I saw this morning. Who's is it? The docter put me inside and waved goodbye. The girl turned and said "Welcome to the beggining of hell"

Sorry for the short chapter but this is my first book so :/

Also i am still accepting new characters so go ahead and comment on the A/N!

Thanks baii! :)