Chapter 9: Unexpected

*Thalia's POV*

Oh shit! I thought they would stop! How stupid am I?! I stood up to them! I should've just shut my mouth! I just wish i was never born... "So, you think you can stand up to us. Huh? Suicide girl." Galaxy said. "Who are you calling us?" Said Adam. "Wha- What do you mean? I went to the docter and said i would like to adopt her!" WHAT?! OH FUCK NO! Jason and Ty just stared at me. Directly in the eyes. They looked at eachother and mumbled something. I couldn't quite make it out with Adam and Galaxy fighting. But it kind of sounded like Jason said "Lay off, dude! She's mine!" and Ty said "No way, man! You would never have a chance!" They started getting louder without realizing. "I have a bigger chance than you!" Jason whisper-screamed. "Not true! After what you did to her brother?! I tried to tell you to stop, but you wouldn't! Now, because of you, she hates me!" "Yeah well its not my fault!" "Yes it is!" They got louder and louder. "No it's not!" "YES IT IS!" Ty screamed as everyone got quiet. Oh god, Were they talking about ME?! Nonono, they bully me! It's not like they find any intrest in me! "What was that? Jason? Ty? Care to tell me? I am the leader of Team Crafted. I can kick you out. So, better start talking." Oh please no. I just know this is going to end with me in pain. OW!!! Yep, I was right. Jason came over and slapped me hard against the cheek. "What was tha-" "Shut up!" He screamed. He... Winked at me? OKAY. CONFUSED. NOPE. NOPE. UH-UH. THIS. DID. NOT H-A-P-P-E-NNNNNAH! "She started this! I say we beat the crap out of her, ey boys?" Jason said.