Capter 1: The Beginning

*Thalia's POV*
I woke up this morning to the sound of my screeching alarm clock. I must have woken up late because I heard my mother and father screaming at each other. As I crawled out of bed, I felt the cool breeze of my open window on my small, revealed back. It was small because I was starving myself for a long while. I thought it would be good for me, but, boy was I wrong. Every little thing hurts. That's one reason why I absolutely fear going to school, for that is where I am forced to meet up with Team Crafted. "Get your ass down here right now!!!" Shouted my father from the end of the staircase. I got ready and stopped at the measly, broken up, mirror right above the sink. I grabbed my blade, took a good long look at it, and shoved it in my pants pockets and decided to keep it for later. Of course, if I'm alive later. My father shouted once more, and so I slipped on my hoodie and shuffled downstairs. The bus had arrived and my mother was at the door. With a weakened smile, she said "Oh sweetie, I want you to have the best day you can today. Because-"Her voice tracked off as if something was paining her. "What? Why? Are you leaving?" I said with a tear streaming down my face.I didn't wanna be stuck in a house with my father. He is on parol though. "Oh no, the bus is about to leave. Go! Hurry now. Hurry!!!" She said while trying to hold back tears. What could that be about? My brother? My dad? That weird black car over there...???