Chapter 10: The Last

*Jason's POV*

I hate how I have to do this to her. I love her so much. I remember when I was at Seto's house...

~Flashback~

"Radical mansion dude!" Seto said. "Thanks man! I love playin' mc at your house!" I replied. I heard the bathroom door open and Thalia walked out. She had a messy bun and my sweatshirt on. "*cough cough* isn't that my sweatshirt?" "Not any more gamer boy!" She said with a smirk. God she's so perfect. She's beautiful, smart, funny. There's no out smarting that girl. I love how she just speaks her mind. I wish i could rid her of all sorrow. Her stupid father. He makes her and Seto depressed. 'Uh, buddy? Ya there?" Seto said. I must have blacked out for a bit. "Huh? Yeah?" "DUDE! A creeper blew up your mansion!" Seto practically screamed. "SHI- uh... SHOOT!" woooooooooops! I forgot Thalia doesn't like boys who cuss. I would do anything for her. I would never hurt her. I love her so much.

~Flashback over~

I started to cry. I didn't want the team to see me weak or else they'd get suspicious. I ran to the bathroom while they were beating Thalia up. Once I reached the bathroom I closed and locked the doors because our schools bathrooms don't have stall doors. I hit the floor and started balling. How could I? I love her SO MUCH! I kicked the trash can over. How could I? That question wouldn't stop popping into my head. I heard crying outside the doors.