3~Alcohol Works on Demons

Little bastard. First, he knocks me unconscious, then he drags me into his apartment, and lastly he asks if I would mind going unconscious again. Like fork no, I am not going nighty night again.

     "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side with one hand clenched in front of me, glowing in blue flames. Hawks put his hands up in an offensive position to show no harm.

     "If you let me live- I can help you find out why you're here, and maybe help you get back to hell or whatever, and give you a place to stay. I can also fix up that large centimeter deep wound that is causing you a lot of pain," he said matter of factly.

     "What makes you think I want to go back to that hell hole? Literally."

     "I don't know! Maybe you have a girlfriend in hell or something?!"

     I stared at him blankly. I bursted out laughing. "I am a demon for badness sake! Why do you think I got into Hell in the first place?!" At this point I couldn't stop laughing.

     "How was I supposed to know?! You could have been an arsonist for all I know," he put his hands back down and slightly hunched forward as if he was annoyed, and he probably was.

     "Well that two but that's not the point." He stared at me wide eyed, and I noticed the hawk-like eyes he has. They look cool.

     "Wait so that means you are a guy if your gay." He spoke out loud while I just stood there looking at him confused. "So that means you have...-"

     I lowered my fighting stance I have been holding to get annoyed and confused (maybe a bit flustered too). "Of course I do you idiot! I might be a demon but I still have a gender!" I pulled my pointer and g finger up to rest them between my eyes.

     He shook his head and started talking again after the awkward moment, "We got way off topic. Would you like to stay or not?"

     I tilted my head again, "What do you want in return?"

     "I just want to learn about demons and what they can do. But if you stay we have to set some ground rules," he crossed his arms and closed his eyes matter of factly.

     "I don't mind telling you things," I thought it was a weird thing to ask of a gay demon but whatever. I should warn him about my short fuse temper.

     "Okay, well then, ground rules. Don't go outside until we got you a cover. Personal space should be maintained, unless healing wounds and stuff like that. Only platonic interactions," I scoffed at this rule. He gave me a confused stare, then got annoyed. "Would you prefer if that wasn't a rule?"

     "Yes," I complained with a smirk, off setting the complaining I was creating.

     "Why do you want that to not be a rule?" He questioned tilting his head again.

     "Cause I get horny," I smirked and a low growl came from deep in my throat.

     He looked at me as if I said the earth was flat and replied a single word that I knew was coming, "Seriously?"

     "Yup," my eyes closed and my hands made their way to the back of my neck. I never really did anything other than kissing but I like blonds. Especially short ones with curiosity.

     "Whatever, anyways- no breaking things in the house or anything for that matter."

     "What about-"

     "Nope! Don't wanna hear it," he put a single finger on my mouth. I just stared wide eyed at it and had the urge to do something not platonic.

     He took his finger back and I only shrugged, "I was going to say food like carrots."

     "You can cook?" He tilted his head to the side, he looked like an owl.

     "Yes, I can cook. And well for that matter," I was getting cocky but I didn't care.

     "Those are all the rules I could think of off the top of my head, do you mind if I stitch that nasty gash on your back?" He directed his eyes to the first aid kit on the small coffee table.

     "Sure? But how will I deal with the pain?" I didn't want even more pain than there already is.

     "That's a good point, I don't have any medical drugs or pills but I do have alcohol," he seemed hesitant about the alcohol, but he just met me so I wouldn't be surprised if he was wary to give me something that would make me lose control over my actions.

     "That's fine but I will warn you that I get into a lot of trouble when drunk. Also why do you not have medical drugs, when you have a strong quirk in a world of bad people that want the strong to fall?" I stared at him like he was an idiot, which he was.

     "I go to hospitals when I need a specific drug and they give me a certain amount, so I run out quickly," he shrugged it off and went to get the alcohol from the fridge.

     I took a moment to look more closely at my surroundings. It seemed to have two bedrooms and a bathroom, which was confusing because he seemed to live alone. There was a small kitchen that was connected to the living room but slightly separated by a small kitchen island. There was a coffee table next to the couch and lounge chair. It was large for an apartment but I'm guessing he is popular so he has a lot of money.

     He walked back into the living room with a large bottle of vodka and a cup. He walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. He handed me the cup, I just looked at him weird and he gave me the entire bottle. I twisted the cap off, flung it off then started chugging. He looked surprised at how easily I was taking the burning feeling that you get when you take a single sip of alcohol. I lightly smirked and set the bottle down with a thud, and turned so I was looking at the coffee table.

     "Can you feel when I press on the wound?" He pulled his hand from his side to press it against my back and touch the wound.

     "Nope~" I felt my voice slur and thought it was funny so I started laughing.

     "Giving a demon alcohol was probably not a good idea," Hawks mumbled beside me holding a needle and a tiny feather.