12~The Last Kiss

Warning: Manga spoilers (Sorry only anime watchers, it's important to the plot)

I have been going by Dabi since I died... I'm a demon that has been in the human world, living with a pro hero by the name of Hawks. Demons are created when a person at the age of 15 or younger has done enough "Sins'' as Cristians call it, to get into the underworld. The truth is, I was a small exception... Hades took pity on me at the age of 17. At that point I had committed arson and suicide and only that.

I burned myself too much on a cliff where I died, so I was given skin grafts and medical staples. Most skin when burned turns purple, but because I burned off my skin I got skin grafts. Because it was not my original skin the grafts never healed from the burning causing the replaced areas to remain purple. Because I was an exception to the rules Hades sent me out on missions for himself and the other gods in order to keep me as an exception. Before I had died I was the child of the number two pro-hero. I haven't been on earth in 6 years. I was sent back to earth for a single reason and that alone. To stop an outcome you are soon to find out...

[Current time: 4:24.34 am] [Setting: Apartment number ****]

I groaned in frustration, burying my face in my hand. Even without the league I have still been stressed. I was sitting on the couch, alone in my apartment. Three months huh, it's been a long time, I kept thinking to myself.

Three months since Dabi left. By left I don't mean with connection, by left I mean disappeared. That night Dabi left, only leaving a note that said "Bye, Hawks. Sorry I wasn't able to stick around, I needed to do something. We were supposed to exchange our names so here you go. My name is Touya Todoroki. I'm not sure what else to put so this is goodbye." That was all he put... No reason, no place, just his name and something unknown he has to do.

I found that paper three days after the announcement to the public. I thought that he just turned off his intercom and phone, but he turned off his coordinates and the intercom. He won't respond to texts or calls either.

I informed the commission of his disappearance and that he is a demon. They gave me custody considering that he was still only 17 years old when he died. They said that anything he does may not be held against him, which was very surprising. I've spent the last three months trying to track him down, and working with the commission. I was gone all day and when I got home there was another note, I didn't know how to deal with it.

I sat on the couch and finally caved in. I picked up the note and unfolded it quickly. It wrote, "See you sometime soon, pretty bird. -Touya"...

Touya...? Why would he be coming back? Maybe he finished whatever he had to do. "God dammit I need to figure this out..." I mumbled. Miroku knew about it so I called her, "Hey Miroku, can you come over? We need to talk."

"Wow there, buddy! You never call me Miroku unless something bad is happening. I'll be right there," She said before hanging up. I kept pondering what he could have ment, while I waited for Mikuko. He said he will see me soon... That would be nice... I could hit him and make him regret ever leaving too. I heard a knock at the door and opened it for Miruko. She walked in and immediately started asking questions. I stopped her for a minute before taking her to the couch. "What happened?"

"I got a note today. When I got home it was on the table..." I stayed standing as she sat down.

Miruko took a moment before asking a follow up question, "Was it Dabi?"

"...Ya," I mumbled back, "He said 'see you sometime soon, pretty bird'"

Miruko looked surprised then happy, "That means he is coming back- Wait he called you 'pretty bird'!?" She was smiling a lot.