6~Oh Ya That Happened. Backwards We Go

Great. This girl is a friend of Hawks and she is a bunny? Heroes have weird quirks. I pushed the chair back but fell on the floor because my legs weren't meant for human chairs. Hawks looked like he wanted to laugh but we were in a bad situation that seemed to be putting a lot of stress on him.

     I struggled to get out of the mess of the chair and table, then got up using the table as support. "Do you know when she is coming?" I questioned putting the chair back up.

      "Nope but because our shift is over she will probably be here around now. She can be dense so she might not suspect anything. Her name is Miruko by the way," he sat up from lying down on the couch in a crossed legged position while he seemed to wonder. Hawks walked quickly to get changed out of his Hero costume and back into normal clothes. By normal I mean sweatpants and his hero shirt. Damn he has a good body figure. Not a good time horny side of my brain. He walked back in and started to mumble some weird shit. Just then a knock was heard from the entrance door. Shit.

     Hawks looked up at me with a panicked look and a questionable gaze, he seemed to be asking if I was okay with him opening the door. I nodded my head realizing this was inevitable. Hawks sat up and walked up to the door opening it slowly. I took a peak at what she looked like. Miruko looked around her mid-twenties with white hair, two bunny ears fluffed to perfection, and tan skin that made her hazel brown eyes pop out more than they already were. She had a casual light blue crop top sweater, that looked as if she just cut the bottom off of a regular sweater, dark gray sneakers, and some lightly bleached jeans.

     Hawks greeted her with a small 'hello, come in.' I gave her a small smile without showing my way to sharp teeth. Her eyes widened and she turned to Hawks, "You didn't tell me he was attractive! Other than the skin graphs." That was mean, but I guess it's true though.

    "You're the one that walked away right after you declared that you would visit me unexpectedly and without even asking!" Hawks put a hand on his hip and his other hanging limp next to him. He gave her that look of attitude he probably gives birds when he is flying and there is traffic.

     "Well I'm sorry I was excited!" She retorted, "anyways~ What's your name?" She seemed friendly but in an obnoxious way.

     "I go by Dabi nowadays, so you can just call me that," I gave her a grin and stuck my hand out for a hand shake. She shook my hand and nodded her head nicely.

     "That means cremation doesn't it? Wait let me guess, your quirk has some kinda fire. And why do you have such a weird body structure?" I found it was difficult to answer the second question. We were all standing near the door talking. Well more like a Q&A.

     "Ya. I can create blue flames, but it does tend to burn me a lot so it's better to have some kind of fuel to ease the pain. I am from out of town and a lot of the people have similar weird structures. I guess it's just some kind of gene mutation thing," I put my hands in the pockets of the hoodie I had borrowed from Hawks. He was standing next to me while Miruko stood in front of us.

     She looked over to Hawks, leaned in closer and whispered, "Dude you got a good one! He is attractive and has a cool quirk, no pun intended." She turned over to me acting as if she said nothing, which I obviously did, "What brought you into town?"

     I tried to not lie to her too much, "I am still not sure. I just feel like someone just gave me a push and I ended up here." And a couple of scars and bruises. Oh right, I still have that crest on my back that only when I think about it it hurts. And when it hurts I start feeling really bad.

     Just don't move too much and you will be fine.

     Stay calm.

     Stay calm...