9~You're Never Gonna Go To Elysium

"Yes."

     "No."

     "Yes."

     "No."

     "Yes."

     "N-"

     "Can you two stop!" Hawks yelled and my tail went down really quickly. Hawks put a small feather to each of our mouths while pointing a finger at each of us, getting even more annoyed after five minutes of us bickering. "Toga, you are not allowed to join the league without permission from the hero commision. Dabi, we should start figuring out how we are going to defeat the league after taking Toga to the police and making sure she doesn't get into trouble on the way," Hawks said before glaring at both of us, to which we both nodded our heads aggressively. I decided to mess with him even though I probably shouldn't have, but I stuck my tongue out and licked the feather, while half way closing my eyes. I know it was a dumb thing to do but it was tickling my nose.

     He flinched, blush arising from his face, before glaring at me, even more pissed than before. Yup, bad idea- "DABI!" I have to run for it. I dropped my stuff and started running through the hallway and took a right to another hallway, but I didn't get far before Hawks pushed me to the ground, grabbed a feather with both hands and slung it over my head, aligning the blade to the top of my throat. He was sitting on my lower back with each leg on each of my forearms. Damn, no wonder they call him fast. He really is.

     "You are a forking shirt-head, you know that?" He was pissed. You could hear his urge to kill me, and it made me gulp. He pushed the blade slightly on my throat as a warning but then willed the feather into the wing he took it from. He got off my back only to grab me by the ear and started to drag me off. After pulling me back down the second hall I went down he whispered, "Why would you do that in front of a sixteen year old!"

     "I'm actually seventeen," Toga commented from the corner, popping her head out.

     "That's not much of a difference Toga," I stood there not saying a word, not including my whines for his grip tightening on my ear, while Hawks talked.

     Toga came all the way around the corner, putting her pointer finger on her cheek, "Are we gonna go to the police office soon? Or are you two gonna keep being really gay?"

     "Yes we will get goin- Wait! Did you just call us gay-?" Hawks and I both said. He released some of the pressure on my ear so I took the chance and slid away, rubbing my ear from the lingering pressure, why did I have to do stupid things at the worst times?

     "Yes. Can we go now?"

     Hawks and I both looked at each other before shrugging and starting to walk to the elevator. I picked up my stuff on the way so I could go outside without people freaking out. We got all the way back to the police station and stopped by the front desk. "Are you here with Himiko Toga?"

     "Yes. Is there anything we have to do?" Hawks said putting one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his hip, giving a nice, holehearted grin.

     "Nope. We are going to take her to the medic for a quirk check and general check up then we will go from there," He grabbed a stack of papers before evening them out on the desk, giving a warm smile, "Thank you for taking care of her. I am sure there are many out there in need of help and many that have received it."

     "I am just glad she won't have to deal with many more problems," Hawks turned over to Toga giving her the same smile as before, she smiled back, "I hope you stay safe, kay? Don't get into too much trouble while you're at it."