8~Hi... I Like Blood-

Does he really like falling over or something? He has been doing this all week in the afternoon everyday. I'm beginning to think he does. I slung one of his arms over my shoulder, taking him over to the extra room. He was only slightly able to help but I could tell he was trying to help as much as he could, so I would not have to carry all of his weight. I slung him on the bed again, he was able to get the hoodie off before I started removing the bandages.

I left the medical kit in the extra room cause it was easy to keep something in a room you used a lot. He said it didn't hurt but I could feel him flinch every time I touched the crest, I was disappointed that he lied but I guess he just wants me to not be too gentle. I don't really know why.

"You know you're a really bad liar," I stated, cleaning the wound before adding Neosporin and bandages.

"Wrong," He chuckled.

"Oh really?" I started pinning the end of the bandages, "And why is that?"

"I was planning on telling you later, but I might as well since I do it now. I have been lying to you about my name. How's that?"

"It seemed like an alias but I just thought your parents knew your quirk when you were born. Then what's your real name?" I asked, he turned around and put his hands back on the bed so he was leaning on them.

"Not telling~"

"You ashhole-"

Just then I heard a knock at the door and a girl asking to come in. Rumi? I walked over to the door, Dabi trailing behind me, and opened the door and saw, not Rumi, but instead a young girl with long, messy, blonde hair. "Hello... Can you help me...?" She looked as if she had been crying and she had blood all over her hands and face. I opened the door and let her in, Dabi looking surprised since he wasn't able to see the girl at first. I led her over to the couch and sat down next to her. She looked around the age of the new class of Ua students and her expression looked as if whatever she had done it had happened before, she looked disappointed in herself.

"Can you tell me your name and what happened?" I asked softly knowing that kids that had things like this happen liked people with soft voices. I know that from personal experience.

"My parents say to not tell strangers my name, but then again they hate me..." She said before whispering, "Himiko Toga... and I did something I deeply regret."

Dabi crouched down on the floor in front of us before asking, "Can you tell us exactly what happened?" He tried to look as harmless as possible, but that was hard for him, Toga didn't seem very afraid of him though.

"Well... A boy I like keeps getting bullied, but today he started bleeding. I wanted to save him...- to be the one getting hurt cause that means he won't. So after he started bleeding I went over to him and licked his wound... He got scared and kicked me off before I could get off. The blood got onto my hands and people started looking at me and calling me a creep or psycho girl."

"Wow...- Umm... Does your quirk have something to do with blood?" I knew that if she got all the way up here, the third floor, there would be a reason.

"If I taste someone's blood I can become them depending on the amount of blood I have but I haven't been able to control the blood lust..." She crossed her arms over her stomach, leaned her head over, eyes watering, about to cry. Dabi glanced over to me, a worried look in his eyes.

"Has something like this happened before?" Dabi questioned.

"There was the day my quirk arised... I ate a bird..." She mumbled to the point you could only really hear the voules.