The Magic Letter "O"

After Yuri arrives in the cafeteria of his university with a poorly concealed hickey on his shoulder and a joke is made about him sleeping his way through the alphabet, he and his friend group decide to, oh I don't know, sleep through the alphabet. Chaos, two marriage proposals, and one baby ensue.
*** (1.6K) ***
Or: Yuri sleeps his way through the alphabet and gets pregnant. And, also, kinda-maybe-might gain a life partner in the process?

***

This was inspired by a friend of mine who told me, today when we saw each other for the first time in so fucking long, the story they heard somewhere of a sorority sleeping their way through the alphabet and only stopping when someone got pregnant.

My exact reaction: Well... "O" is pretty far down the list...

My other friend, has watched YOI because I forced her to: NO. SOPHIE, NO!

The friend who told me the story: What? What are you talking about? WHAT?!

So, yeah, long story and an hour of writing later, this happened. I had to write it, okay? I just had to! xD

~~~

It started with a ridiculous -- and it was truly ridiculous -- comment from Victor. Something stupid, some laughable, ludicrous comment about how, by now, after six years at university (Yuri was going for his master's-- sue him), he must have slept his way through the entire alphabet.

It was total exaggeration, unabashed hyperbole, and it was only remarked upon at all because Yuri had just walked into the cafeteria with a hickey whose foundation covering had worn off to the wolf whistles of the blundering seals he called friends. (Well, some of them, at least.)

So, naturally, a few rapid-fire, let's-tease-Yuri-until-he-kills-himself-and-us comments and six far too caffeinated students ended that day with a conviction to sleep, as fast as they could, through the alphabet. The prize for the winner, it seemed, was a banana and a crude, Japanese-import lollipop that Katsudon swore by. Honestly, Yuri had done stupider things for less.

In all, the contest lasted about two months, ending when the unthinkable happened. No one died; no one went home with an ax murderer or only realized someone's kink was actually necrophilia when they'd said it was somnophilia far too late in the game, but, honestly, the next worst thing happened. Victor and Katsudon got engaged.

Technically, that happened only one month in, but, indirectly, it led to the contest-ending event. The pair had been participating in the stupid challenge, temporarily putting aside their monogamous ideals in favor of seeing who could outdo the other in well-intentioned sluttiness, but, when Victor's E wouldn't accept no for an answer at a frat party a week after their affair and Katsudon decked him before Phichit could stop him, proposals had been said on the spot. Needless to say, E fucked the hell off, after that.

No, the proposal only lead to the catastrophic end-result of the stupid, less-than-thought-through challenge.

Yuri had just finished with N when it happened, walking in on the proposal just as the teeth went flying, blood spraying the already defiled common-room carpet and the unfortunate E stumbling away as Victor knelt before his lover, Katsudon's bruised hand in his. The disgust that rose within him on the sappy sight (and he would never admit that he was a bit envious, because even though he'd spent six years at the same university, he'd never been able to sustain more than a fling-- and not for lack of trying) propelled him to finish off the rest of the alphabet, not just before the other competitors could, but before the end of the night. Of course, technically, that was impossible (Yuri was only at N, after all), but dammit if Yuri wasn't going to try.