Game night

After we meet up with the guys we all head back to Luce's house. When we reach the house everyone goes and sets everything up for the game night in the living room is bored games, in the movie room the had the switch set up which I had no idea that video game like that was even a thing I was still on the Wii

lol, then to finish the night we will head to the pool and do some relay races.

"First things first candy land then Pictionary", said Tyler. We all get in are places I sit between Luce and Jace. I get the red play and we all start playing we play until Tyler wins and we move on to Pictionary but quickly end the game and head to the movie room. I of course didn't even know how to hold the controller so Luce set beside me and helped me out. I failed the first few times. " she's like a little alien, she knows nothing about board games or video games I can't wait to see what she acts like playing in the pool!" Daniel says while he laughs. We all join him and continue playing. I end up beating him in the last race of Mario cart and he gets all salty.
"What was that about me not knowing how to play?huh?" I laugh out, joined by everyone else.  He playfully rolled his eyes.  "Let's go get changed for the pool." Luce said in a rude told. " okay grumpy pants." I say. He looks down at me and laughs and pats my head.  Luce and I  head to the car and go get all the bags, we head back up to his room to change, he gets into one of his drawers and gets a pair of swimming trunks out, and leaves the room to go get changed in the bathroom. I thought I should probably do the same and so I put on a black bra with matching underwear it really did look like a bathing suit. the bra had a little lace tracing the top of it same as the underwear. the underwear draped off my curves perfectly. I walk over to the full body mirror and look at myself I have cut's all over my stomach and legs my bruises are now just a little bit purple and blue but they will go away in a few weeks if I'm lucky and don't get hurt anymore. I know I should not worry about Luce hurting me but I do he scares me to no end but at the same time I've never felt safer than in his arms. everything has kinda moved fast between us like now he claimed me as his.  I don't like the thought of his saying it like I  was just a piece of property but at the same time he is so hot why does it matter. As I'm lost in my thoughts looking at myself in the mirror Luce walks up behind me. So close I could feel his warm breath, breathing down my neck.
"You look amazing aria." Luce says.