Chapter 3

No one's POV
Lucifer walked down the long hallway with his father; it was quiet until Lucifer spoke up.
"How do you know her?" he said in a stern tone.
His father stayed quiet for a few minutes gathering how to explain the truth. he sucks in a deep breath, "I and her mother had been friends since we were born and we grew up together."
"Where is her mother? I haven't seen her."
"She died about four years ago, It was terrible. I used to go there all the time, but of course, she and her father never got along so he told me to stop coming around. After a few weeks, I had the gang to deal with and everything."
" So because you didn't get along with her dad you just left her? Why haven't I met her before now?"
" I stopped going around because I thought it would be better for her he'd get outraged I was there and yell at her. If I knew what all he has done he would've already been dead."
"Okay, but that still doesn't explain why I haven't got to meet her before now! Well until I found her" Lucifer said.
"The reason I kept you from her is that she is dangerous. I know she doesn't look that way but she is. I have fought a lot of gangs because everyone wants her."

"Why does everyone want her?"
" because her mother is Emily Jones. Rumors have gone around that she gave Aria the details where to find it."
"That's insane! How is everyone sure that Aria knows."
"Well it started with some harmless rumors but more and more evidence came around. Aria drew a map in school and the teacher posted it asking if anyone wanted to start looking and it got millions of views in seconds. It was taken down after twenty minutes with more views than anything ever posted."
" It was the map to the place where she hid all her money."
After he got that sentence out, Aria and Sefera walked in . Aria looked tired and dead inside, her clothes were ripped, and dried blood was on her clothes. The room went quiet.
Lucifers P.O.V.
I was talking to my father. Then in walks Aria, she looked really tired but no doubt she was. She has gone through a lot today. She was covered in dried blood, her jeans were ripped, with dried blood, her sweatshirt was also covered in blood and had a rip in the right arm, there was a bruise on her neck and some covering her face.
I walked over to her and took her hand telling my dad she was sleeping in my room tonight. Before anyone could object I took her up the stairs. I asked if Sefera told her if she was allowed to take a shower or not. She said a simple yes. Her voice sounded dry. I gave her an oversized T-shirt and gave her a pair of my boxers. Before you ask I hadn't worn that one . I took her to the bathroom, showed her where the towels were, gave her a toothbrush and toothpaste, a new hairbrush, and showed her how to work the shower. She mumbled a thank you before I left the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom my stomach roared like a lion. It hit me that neither of us had eaten today. So I went into the kitchen and made some fries, burgers, and some coke. I went back upstairs and walked into my room. She was sitting on the end of my bed. As I walked in she jumped a little. I walked over to her and handed her the plate of food and a bottle of coke. She looked surprised at first. I took two of my fries and made them look like long teeth and made a funny face.
She laughed of course who wouldn't? I'm a comedian 😂. We both started eating and joking around a little. When we were finished I took care of the plates. I got back in my room and she was still sitting the same way as when I left her. She looked at me and asked, "Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"In that bed with me if you don't care?"
She pulled the sleeves of my hoodie and covered her mouth with them and mumbled: "No, I don't care." We both got into the bed and turned off the lights. After a few minutes, Aria said: "Thank you for everything". I stayed silent. We both fell asleep. I woke up,
the clock read 10:53. Aria was snuggled up close to me. My arm wrapped around her waist. I pulled her closer, careful not to hurt her and not to wake her. We lay there for a little while longer until I felt Aria shift. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She was beautiful.

Aria's POV
I woke up in Lucifer's arms. One of his arms was wrapped around my waist, I felt so safe and never wanted to leave. I opened my eyes, looked up at him in awe, and hummed a good morning.
"Good morning Ari."
" How did you sleep? I know I move a lot," I said.

'I slept great, you barely even moved."
"Okay," I said.
" oh, btw we're going shopping today. There's also breakfast downstairs."
I hummed ya, then followed him down the stairs. We went into the dining room. There was food all over the table. with blue and white plates, and there were seven plates set. I asked "Why are there so many plates?" he pulled a seat out and motioned for me to sit, he then sat right beside me and said, "All my friends are going shopping with us and they all stayed here last night."
About that time as if on cue, two tall dark-haired boys walked in. The one on the right had black sweatpants with a grey Adidas shirt. The one on the left had a similar outfit but had grey sweatpants and a black shirt with the same design. They sat down and started talking not even noticing me. Then came, two other boys, one of them had bright blue hair and the other had auburn hair, They both had black basketball shorts on, and the blue-haired boy had a green ski shirt and the boy with auburn hair had a plain black shirt on. Then walks in one more boy. "Markie!" I exclaim and run to him jumping in his arms. He almost drops me but holds on. He looks at me for a minute in shock then holds me tight against his body slowly turning. He finally sets me down gently on the ground and hugs me again., he pokes my face. I giggle. He pulls away and looks me up and down he breathes out a simple "how" his once happy face turns to sad and he rubs his eyes.
"Aria is..s t..that really you?" he asked almost expecting me to say no?
"Yes, it's me. Where have you been? After my mom died you disappeared. I had to go through everything without you." I said.
" They said you died in a car accident with her?" he said as if it was a statement and or a question.
"What are you talking about? My mom died in bed because of cancer you knew she was sick."
John said Your mom collapsed. you put her in the car and drove her to the hospital but on your way there you ran a red light and crashed You both died on Sean. He said that full of pain.
"That never happened! She died at home. yes, I was alone but I called John who called my dad. My eyes fell with tears. I turned away from him and glanced at everyone at the table who was staring confused at us. Then I turned away from everyone. Why would Uncle John lie?  
Mark turned me around cupped my face and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, then he took my hands and led me to a room. I glanced at Luce before we left he shot daggers at me and Mark. The room was kinda of dirty and he had LED lights under and above his bed, his couch, and a coffee table with a small nightstand he led me to the couch. After I sit down he says hold on and leaves the room. I instantly miss him and the warmth that surrounds him.

A/n Wow I know this is a short chapter but I promise it will get better!!!