Are you a fairytal or a nightmare

Aria's P.O.V
Luce takes me to the movie room. It was huge! He took me over to the movies which was a shelf in the corner of the room. I picked peter pan and slipped it into the player. I sat in a chair waiting for Luce to come with the food. After what seemed like forever he walked in with a plate of food and popcorn. I jump up and decide on eating the popcorn before I eat my actual food. Before I could grab the bucket Luce had in his hand but he pulled it away just before I could grab it.
¨ḧey.¨ I said in a fake hurt voice.
¨you haven't eaten anything since you got here. You need real food.¨

I sighed but took the plate he held out to me. He started the movie we ate on plates then started on the popcorn. About halfway we decided it would be fun to play tag. We were running around the room. It was Luces' turn to chase me. He was gaining on me so I threw a pillow at him which was a bad idea because he decided that we were having a pillow war. After we threw almost all the pillows he came and tackled me to the ground we started dying laughing. I was happy we stayed there laughing for a while. We decided to go to bed after that we shared the bed, no, nothing happened, we just slept. I wake to luce shaking me gently then excitedly I set up and rub my eyes then he throws clothes at me.

¨w-what are these for?¨

¨i said we're going shopping!¨ Luce practically sang. He left the room so

I get up and go to the bathroom and get dressed. I wear blue skinny jeans with a black shirt and white air force ones. I'm surprised he even knew my size. I walked out of the bathroom. The room was empty so I walked downstairs to the kitchen to mark and luce to talk as I walked in. they look at me and Mark starts walking over to me. He looked pissed! ¨ Ari, he will never be good enough for you! So you can play a couple all you want but he's still just gonna be a piece of shit.¨ mark said. He brushes past me. Luce started to walk to follow him but I stepped in the way. ¨What was that about?¨I asked, confused.

¨it was nothing. Are you ready to go?¨
¨yeah I'm ready.¨" I said. He led me to the living room. There was a group of guys in here. I tense up but Luce grabs my hand.
"Ari they are coming with us is that okay?"
I take a deep breath, every one in the room is looking at me. I see mark still looking pissed in the corner. I decided to ignore him. I glance to one of the couch's and see a blonde hair brown eyed boy.
"JOSHYYYY!" I screamed and ran to him I sat on his lap as we hugged. Mark scoffs and gets up and walks out. Josh picks me up and stands up still holding me. He sits me down,and looks me up and down.

"Wow,Nemo you haven't changed a bit!"

As he spoke Luce walked over and put his arm around my waist. Josh grabbed me and pulled me behind him. "Wha-" I was cut off.
" wtf man back off!" Said josh. "You better move away from her now Joshy boo!" Luce said mockingly. I step in between them. " can you too stop, josh is my moms sisters kid so chill!" They both look dumb founded. Josh pulls me into a hug "I'm sorry,Nemo I flipped when he grabbed you ".
"It's okay Josh, and Luce please before you act all hard figure out how I know them." Everyone in the rooms jaw dropped. " did you just call him lu-"? Luce cut off josh. "Everyone go get in your cars now aria is riding with me any objections will meet with the end of my gun deal?" Luce spit out. Everyone got up and started to head to the cars Lucifer grabbed my hand and led me to his car. The car was quiet until I spoke "Luce?" I asked.
"Yes beautiful ?"
"Is there a way I can go b-back to my house?" I asked just above a whisper.
" we just left hun. Did you forget something?"
" no not home like your home I mean like my home before your home." I rambled out.
"Why would you wanna go back there??" He asked confused.
" well,um, there's this box of stuff. It's my moms and it has pictures of me and her. I really want them so please Luce?"
" yes,We can go tomorrow or later tonight depends on how much time it takes for you to pick out outfits. But I'll go into the house with you." Luce said.
"Thanks, but I'm gonna go in by myself I need to do this on my own Luce!"
" the hell you are! What if he tries something?"
" Luce,you'll be right outside plus I'm sure he's passed out or something ."
Luce nods his head and we say nothing else the whole hour long ride. We pull into the parking lot. We find a parking spot in the middle of the rows and all the guys parked near us. We got out of the car and the whole "gang" gathered around us. We all walked into the mall and started look at some stores josh and a few other went into Play Game. It's a video game store Luce look Like he wanted to go in and sighed. I look up at him "go." I said he smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the store about twenty minutes later the boys were done. They all got some type of game. We continued walking through the mall. Then I stopped in my tracts when I saw the mean girls from school. At first all the boy including Luce and mark looked at me in confusion. Then Luce looked up and saw what I was looking at. He grabbed my hand and whispered " you are with me now no being scared." We started to walk and then Sarah the leader of the "it girls" walked up and hugged me. Wait what. I push her off me. "What the fuck?" I said out loud.

"What bestie? Hey how rude you have introduced me to your family members? They are definitely to hot to be friends with you. Especially him." She winks at Luce.
Then something burned inside of me.everything spit out.
" first off you stupid slut , that hot guy right there (I pointed to Luce) is my boyfriend. So back tf off . And second the only guys who would want you is nasty 40 year old teachers who get you pregnant and makes you get an abortion actually wait he didn't make you. You decided that all on your own. So it didn't mess up your "perfect body". Ugh I hate everything about you. You wanna act all high and mighty-when in reality the only thing you got going for you is your popularity and daddy's credit card. I actually feel bad for you in a weird way. Like my dad raped and abused me and you wanna act like your life is so bad but I understand daddy and mommy doesn't have time for you so you seek attention anyway you can. That's why you slept with half the school just so you can feel loved."
The boys behind me and Sarah's friends plus Sarah's jaws dropped.

" wow is that all,you finally get a bf and you think you're all that Hmh well sorry to break your little heart but it doesn't work that way.you'll always be a loser!"
She huffs and walks away.

Heyyyy guys authors note so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for this book like if you want something to be included or something lmkkkkk

~Ella outttt ~