Chapter 1

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled as hard as he could, he started beating me to the ground, and then he pulled me to the stairs, He opened the door and threw me down then, slammed the door and walked away. As darkness started to consume my body. I slowly looked down and saw lots of blood. I think he grabbed a knife at some point. I finally stopped fighting and gave in to the urge to sleep.
NEXT MORNING.....
I woke up in serious pain, I started to get up but it was a bad idea, pain surging through my body. I held my side to try and stop some of the bleeding. "Fuck", I cursed out. There was a cut going down my side with dried blood and some still spilling out. I finally got to my feet and walked up the stairs, fighting the dizziness, Thankfully the door was unlocked. I decided to take a shower. I cleaned all my cuts and took some pain medicine then I decided to get dressed and I applied some makeup making sure to cover the bruises, I headed down the stairs to start breakfast before my dad woke up so I didn't get into trouble. I didn't wanna be late for school again.
I made eggs, bacon, and toast, and I brewed a pot of coffee with his favorite rum in it. I place everything neatly on the table beside his chair. I went back upstairs grabbed my bag and started to walk to school. Once I got to school,l I headed straight to my locker. I was about to walk to my class when a few football players slammed me into the lockers. Walked away, and then these cheerleaders came to finish the job. They kicked me in the stomach causing me to cry out in pain when one of their high heels stomped into the cut I had on my side causing it to bust open a little. They stopped when they heard someone coming. they hurried down the hall laughing, as they turned the corner. One more year till school was over, and then a boy came around he had to be around 18 so we probably are the same age.
He ran over to me once he saw me holding my side in pain. "What happened? Who did this?" he said, his face looking worried. He glanced down at my side and saw That I was bleeding. Before I could say anything, he grabbed me and started carrying me out of the school. He took me to his car, which looked really expensive. That car. looked like it cost more than my house. He sat me down right beside it and I groaned in pain. He quickly opened the car door and motioned for me to get in. I kinda just looked at him then back at the car then back at him. I know I should probably be worried I'm about to get kidnapped or something, but I'm more worried about getting blood on his clean car. After a few minutes of me standing there, he grew frustrated and pulled me gently to the car, making sure not to hurt my side, and put me in his passenger seat, then closed my door, walked over to his side, and got in.
He sat there and just looked at me. I moved slightly in my seat because I was uncomfortable and the pain of course. He turned around and started his car then started to drive. After about 20 minutes into the drive, I finally grew the courage to ask his name.
"Um hey, scary nice guy, um, what's your name?" He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked.
"Scary nice guy huh?" He said in a playful voice.
"Well, I don't know your name, so yeah."
"My name is Lucifer Morningstar."
"You're joking, right?"
"No, my Father has a great sense of humor¨. 
Hmm, weird I thought to myself.
"Okay, Luce where are we going?"
"Don't fucking call me that." He said flatly.
I shifted in my seat and looked at him.
"Sorry, but never call me that I hate that name"
"Okay."

There was something about him I couldn't put my finger on. I felt safe while I was with him but I just met him so it's weird how comfortable I am with him. I mean he can't be worse than my dad, right? Lucifer, Don't get me wrong he scares the daylights out of me. At the same time, I know I'm safe. 
I asked him to stop and I got out and walked to the side of the road and looked over the little hill that we had stopped on. It was kinda cold but the sun was out bringing a bit of warmth to the chilly weather.  Lucifer gets out and comes and stands there beside me. I glance up at him.
"Okay, what can I call you other than Lucifer?"
"You can call me Gabriel".
"Gabriel? What's with the biblical names?" I asked.
"Gabriel is my middle name."
"Wait, are you serious?"
"Yes, I told you my dad had a great sense of humor."
"So wait, let me get this straight your full name is Lucifer Gabriel Morningstar".
"Yes, come on let's go get you fixed up."

I obeyed his orders and we walked over to the car and he opened my door. I got in and he shut the door and went to his side and got in. he started to drive and after one hour we finally reached the biggest white and gold gate it was beautiful. It looked for Miller.