Chapter 15

LUCIFERS P.O.V.
I'm sitting in a plaid hospital room with a small bed with a little white stand beside it, and a little chair on the other side of the bed. The room also had a little window that looked over the parking lot and a few buildings. I'm pacing back and forth waiting for her to get back from surgery. Jace told me that I should go home and get changed because I'm still covered in blood, her blood.. I can't keep my mind from wondering if she'll even make it out. I wanted to watch the surgery but they wouldn't let me. But they put me in her room. She has to make it out of this. My mind is so jumbled I can't even think straight I want to go hunt her sperm donor down and kill him in the most brutal way possible for hurting her. But I can't put all the blame on him it's my fault she left I was such a jerk to her. What if I don't get to apologize to her. A nurse walks in. She's short like aria with brown hair and blonde highlights."Sir, are you mr.Morningstar?" I jump at the sun den words and I nod. "Okay, aria is out of surgery but before you see her there are things you need to prepare for. She lost a lot of blood and she's on a breathing tube,And She has to be stress free for as long as possible." I nod and she turns and walks out of the room.
About 20minutes later.........
They can and took the bed out that was in here, so they could bring her in. As they were pushing her in here I got a glimpse of the damage he had done. She was covered in bruises, cuts and scraps, and stitches around her neck where he'd cut , she also had a cast on her arm. She looked terrible. I walked over to her bed when they we're finally done setting her up. I slowly walked over to her. She was twitching a little, I want to hold her but I don't wanna hurt her.

3weeks later...
ARIAS P.O.V.
Over the last 3 weeks Lucifer hasn't left my side and of course I can't talk. I want to tell him to leave and get the fuck away from me. I can't even stand looking at him and of course he's all over me , I tried to pull away but my pain heightens when I move. I hate him he wants to act so nice and he cares yeah right he's no better than my father. He reminds me of him so much. I haven't really been able to eat. They've kept me up almost 24-7 to run blood test and to check my vital's. I'm so bored and can't do anything ,not even walk around because I'm bed ridden for another week. They said I might be able to get the stitches out of my neck in about another week or so, they seem surprised that Im healing so quickly. To be completely honest so am I. The door opens and I turn my head to the door. I see a red head with leather boots and jacket walk through. Arial! I smile and motion her to come over, Lucifer stands up and gets between us. "No visitors right now". He said sternly.
"You better move or she'll have a roommate, that rule doesn't apply to me!" luceifer glares daggers into her, but he leaves the room with another word.
"Hey beautiful ,she chimes. How do you put up with that he's cute and all but like ew, you. Could do so much better than that." I sigh and look up at her. I motion to my throat then to my phone. She looks dumb founded at first but then nods and pulls out hers and gives it to me. "Just use mine, go into the notes." I nod.and open the notes and start typing.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wow, you're so fucked up aria

"Wow, you're so fucked up aria. I can't wait for someone to give you a reality check." arial said as she stormed out of the room.
Why was she mad? Not like I did anything to her. man I can't wait till I can actually talk.
Shortly after luce came back in, and sat in the same chair. We end up eating dinner and going to bed, he tried to ask why Arial seemed so pissed walking out and I just shrugged my shoulders and turn a little so I don't have to look at him.

Hey guys it's a short chapter but it's something to post I've been working on another book lately.