Okay that was fun

Arias POV
I take a deep breath. I let it out Luce looks at me a little concerned and a bit of confusion.
"How did you know about her and the teacher and her uh baby ?"
"We used to be best friends, and I was in the right bathrooms at the right time," I said.

He nodded but said nothing.
everyone didn't talk after that. we went to a few stores and then one of the boys, I think his name is Mace. asked if we wanted to go to actual clothing stores. we all agreed, and then we walked into this one store.

all the boys said together "we will pick your outfits out you stay ." even luce. they all ran off and I walked over by an empty wall. after about a half-hour they all came back with a bunch of stuff. "Let's head to the changing room you have to try on all this stuff. I sigh but head to the dressing room. I walk into the dressing room and Then I heard Luce say in a loud voice," come out and show us when you're done changing!"
I get dressed in the first outfit and walk out. it was a small little black dress with blood red high heels. I got a few ooh's and a few whistles. I do a little spin. Which makes them all shout, I laugh. I walk back into the changing room. I try on all the clothes and I reach my last outfit. Which was a white cropped hoodie with blue skinny jean shorts. I walk out In a white cropped top and a pair of high waisted blue Jean shorts. I walked out and again got a few looks and Luce said I looked great. I walk in and change back into my original outfit and head out. We make our way out of the store with all the bags. We continue going to a few more stores almost all the boys have bags in their hands. We continue to walk through the store, we stop at the entrance of the Victoria secret.
" do you need to go get you to know stuff?" Luce says with a slight blush.
"Um, yeah, sure, Ummm," I said very awkwardly. I look up to him then at all the boys. I start to blush and I look down.
"Ooo, wait she definitely needs to try on everything in the store and show us."
A random boy said that was in the group. Man if looks could kill. Luce looked like he was about to kill him.
"Um, I think I can handle it by myself thanks tho," I say.
"I'm coming in with you because I have the money," Luce said bluntly.
" Okay," I say as I walk into the store.
Luce had a blank expression as we walk through the store. I grab a few things of bras and then underwear we go to check out and the line was really long. Five minutes later we're about three people away. The line went way faster than I thought. I and Luce stay in silence the whole way.
We finally get to the checkout and then we leave the store. We walk around and then meet up with the other guys. We leave the store and one of the boys says in a high tone voice "let's go to IHOP". I think his name is Jace. Luce doesn't say anything but nods and laughs in agreement. After a short period of time, we end up in the parking lot of IHOP, go in, and get a seat. We all set around and talk about anything and everything I figured out all of their names. Of course, there was Luce, mark, josh, Jace, Tyler, Daniel, and mason. I learned a lot about them. Like Jace is the muscle, josh is a sniper-like what in the world, Tyler is Luce's right-hand man whatever that does, Daniel is luce's little brother I wonder if Luce has any more siblings, mason is the brains of everything.

we finally get our food, we sit and talk some more. mason spoke up which was kinda a surprise because he's actually shy. he said we should have a game night.

"What's a game night?" I asked.

"What, you haven't ever had a game night!?" Jace said.

I flinch at the way he raised his voice and I tense. luce grabs my hand and lightly squeeze, I loosen up.

"um, no my um, well mm-y d-dad really wasn't a game person, you know?"

they all look at me with a pitying look. Jace spoke up first. "then it's settled you'll have your first game night with us. practically all it is where we will have board games, video games, and relay games. deal?"

" deal that seems super fun," I say.

luce looks at me then at the boys. he smiles I look up at him. I felt my face flush red when we make eye contact. his eyes were the prettiest brown you'd ever see. his nose fits perfectly between his eyes. I laugh at my thought.

"Hey, do you have a bathing suit. luce says and winks at me. um well no but I did just get bras and stuff so I could wear one of them and that oversized shirt, I say. " he nods and laughs. I look at the other boys that are watching us.

we get the tab and luce walks up to pay, I stay at the table but then go and decide to try and ask lucifer when I can go back home.

"hey, lucifer? "I say.

"yes, aria? "

" I know we have a game night tonight which I'm   really excited about but when do I go home?"

he looks at me in disbelief. " what, my house is now yours's hun. you can go to his house and grab things but you will not stay. we will go tomorrow."

"Okay, Lucifer."

we meet up with the other boys and head to Luce's house.

a/n hey peps hope you like my book so far and sorry it has taken me so long I've been super busy. but ayy guys I posted a new book please go show some love on that too