Chapter 19: The Plan

Lizzie's POV:

We had to travel to where this stupid 'narrator' cannot hear us. We as in Maddie, me, and Kitty. "Okay girls, are you ready?" I ask. "Of course! Team Wonderland.." Kitty smiles. Maddie pulls out her phone and takes a mirrorselfie with us. She puts #TeamWonderland on it. We all laugh. "Okay, go do your thing Maddie!" I say. (You will understand if you won a Wonderlandiful World) "NARRATOR!! I THINK I LOST MY NARRATOR SPECIAL PIN THINGY!" Maddie yells and takes off an invisible pin that even she cannot feel. Kitty and Maddie hear the voice. "Thanks for pinning it back on Maddie narrator.. and also-" Kitty throws flower in the air, revealing a man's shape. We tackle him and tie him up. "Narrator! I'm sorry but we need answers!" Maddie says. They have a conversation. He won't give in. Maddie starts crying. Then, they both smile. "We just got the answer.." Kitty says and we untie him, thank him, and leave.

-=-=-=-=-

"Giles Grimm?!" Maddie yells. "Hello Maddie!" He says. "We need your spell for getting Raven, Daring, and Apple back!" Kitty says quickly. He hands us a paper. "Say this on the wishing well at exactly midnight! They shall be free!" He says. We thank him and leave. "Ready team Wonderland? Kitty asks and puts her foot in the middle, not arms, feet. We put our feet in. "Ready!" We yell and throw them back. We sneak out of the dorms and to the well.  Wait.. we have a problem.. The night briars!

"It's okay.. I don't think I know it's impossible, so I can get us through!" Maddie cheers and all of a sudden she walks through the night briars! We gasp. "Okay.. I'll go do the spell!" Maddie says and runs away to the well. She comes back about 10 minutes later. We hear an explosion. Then we see Apple, Raven, and Daring next to us. "We saved them!" I low-five team Wonderland. Yes, low-five.. don't judge Wonderland! Raven hugs Maddie and Apple comes to thank Kitty. Daring walks up to me. "How did you do it?" He asks. "Well, we had Maddie give an excuse to narrator, we threw flour on him to see him, tackled him and tied him up, Maddie started crying so he gave us the answer. So, we went to the Vault of Lost Tales to see Giles Grimm, he gave us a paper with a spell on it, But it needs to be read by midnight! Sooo... Maddie walked right through the night briars like a ghost, said the spell on the wishing well, and there was an explosion and now you are here!" I reply. "Woah... You really are mad." Daring chuckles. "In all the good ways." I say. "Well, thanks." He says. I nod. He kisses my cheek and I blush.

No.. Thank YOU Daring Charming.. You are my prince Charming.