Chapter 3: More Love *WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK=PG13*

Lizzie's POV:

I walk into my dorm room, thank fairy-god-mother that Duchess isn't here. (WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS JUST A BIT OF WELL... STUFF.. IF YOU ARE NOT ABOUT.. WELL.. I DONT KNOW JUST.. ONLY A LITTLE, ONLY THIS PART) I grab out my mirror phone and hext Daring.

Lizzie: Hey ;)

Daring: Hey <3

Lizzie: Wanna come to my room?? <3 ;)

Daring: Sure, that sounds hexellent, now?

Lizzie: Yes, I thing Duchess is with Sparrow or something, I'll hext her and ask.

Daring: K, Cya there <3

Lizzie: Bye ;)

I put down my mirror phone and make sure I look, well as Blondie would say, "Just Right." I hext Duchess.

Me: Where r u??

Her: With Sparrow, after that I'm going to hangout with some royals, I might sleepover, let me ask.

Me: Ok

Her: Ya, I am. You can invite over Kitty or whoever. Just dont mess up my half of the room!

Me: K

I hear a knock at the door, It's Daring. I open it. He has the cutest smile in the world. He's holding a box. I wonder what's inside. Hmmm... It is white with red ribbon, I look closer and on the top it says "For Lizzie" I smile and let him in. "Daring, what is that?" I ask. He smiles. "Duchess is going to a sleepover, Do you wanna.... stay.. here?" I ask and grin. "Of course!" He says and kisses me. "Here, I got you something." He says and hand me the box. "Aww.. You shouldn't have." I say. "Open it." He smiles. I unwrap the box and first I see red roses, my favorite. I hug him. Then I look through it more and see a beautiful necklace. It is gold with a half of heart and it says: 'For My Love'  on it. I smile and give him a kiss. I look at his wrist and there is a bracelt and it has half a heart on it. It says: 'Our Love is True' I smile. "So.. Thanks." I say and smile. He gets on my bed, I do the same. He takes off my shirt, and I take off my crown, just because. -Sometime Later- I laugh at what had just happened.

        He does to. "Oh my fairy-God-mother, you are so beautiful." He says. "I know." I say with a laugh.  I put my clothes back on, and he does the same. After we are done, I do not feel like re-doing my heart shapes make-up, so I just wash it off in the bathroom. I go on the bed and pretend to be asleep. Then I whisper, "Lizzie needs a true-love kiss to wake up.. Who's gonna do it?" I laugh. He gives me a kiss. I open my eyes. Then I joke, "Nah.. not you." and pretend to go back to sleep. We both laugh. "One more kiss?" He asks. "Never!" I laugh and run around the room as he chases me. I fall on the floor run back up again. We knock over pillows and blankets and everything. I get my foot caught on a blanket and fall, I let out a small scream. "Lizzie?!" He asks. I bang into Duchess's shelf of dancing trophies. Oh no... It starts to fall over. He pushes me out of the way. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod and he kisses me. "I won." He laughs, I laugh too. But then I realize our big problem.. the mess of Duchess's room.