Chapter 15: Never Knew Love Like This

Daring's POV:

"A whole new world with you." Lizzie says. I look at her strangely. "What?" I ask and blush.. wait, BLUSH?! "Oh nothing.." Lizzie says embarrassed. Strange.. Oh well. We talk for a bit. "Hey Liz.. Wanna come \hangout at my dorm?" I ask her. "Sure!" She says and smiles. We walk there.

-=-=-=-=-

I close the door for her. "So.." I say. "I am fond of hedgehogs!" She says. I guess she is trying to start a conversation..? I can't help but laugh. "Why are you laughing?" She asks sternly. "Nothing... it's just.. that was random." I chuckle. She can't help but laugh too. I sit down on the edge of my bed. She sits too. We talk for hours. Then she suddenly falls asleep on my shoulder, snoring softly. She is super cute. Wait, what? Am I.. no! No! Lizzie is just a friend! A very cute friend..

-=-=-=-=-

Lizzie's POV:

I wake up in Kitty's room.. What? I guess I fell asleep at Daring's. He was sooo cute! But why aren't I in my room?! I get up and see that I am on my bed.. Weird. I see Maddie. "Maddie.. Why am I in here?" I ask. "Oh! You moved in here because Duchess was being mean and told everyone that you and Daring were secretly dating! So you moved in HERE!" She says in all one breath and giggles. Okay... then? Wait! Did she just say me and Daring were dating?! Okay, if she is predicting the future, then YES!!! "Wait.. what?" "Ugh! Everyone forgot everything again! Just like the jabberwock!" She sighs and walks away. Strange.. Even my door to the Grove is in here! Whatever.. I walk into the hall and bump into someone. Daring. I blush and I think he does too. OMGM OMGM OMGM!! "Sorry.." I say.

-=-=-=-=-

Daring's POV:

"Sorry.." I say and walk away blushing. ugh..

Cause I've been kissed but I never knew love like this

And I've been missed but I never knew love like this

Love someone before but I never knew love like this

I've had lots of lovin' but I never knew love like this

Like this...

What is going on with me..?