Chapter 16: Falling For You

Lizzie's POV:

I walk through the hallways and Blondie's mirrorcast plays on.

Hello Fairytale friends! Blondie Lockes here... the tell you about the fairy sad news..

First, let's start off with the good news!

Alistair Wonderland and his family, Bunny Blanc and her family, All Cheshires including Kitty's family,

5 royal card guards,

and Cari Pillar with her family

have ecscaped Wonderland! Their was a portal somehow! Isn't that spelltacular?!

My heart dropped.. No mom or dad home.. ugh..

But now the horrible news.. You wonderlandians listen up..

Everyone that hasn't ecscaped Wonderland.. is.. dead..

I stand there in shock. I feel all eyes on me.. My parents.. they're dead.. I feel a few "I'm so sorry." 's and such. Tears stream down my face. I start running down the hallways and I see Daring. He sees me and gives me a look of sympathy. I hug him.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Daring's POV:

I see Lizzie. She hugs me! She starts sobbing and sobbing on me. Still hugging me. "Liz.. Why don't we go in my room?" I ask her. Everyone is staring. When we get to my room, she goes on my bed and just cries into my pillow. If it was someone else I would mind.. but not with her. I sit down on the bed next to her. "It's okay Lizzie.. There in a better place." I try to comfort her. She just continues sobbing. "B-but.." She tries to get her words out but she can't. She sits up next to me. She hugs me again, and cries more. I stroke her hair.

-=-=-=-=-

A bit later}

Lizzie has calmed down.. but just a bit. She  can talk, but she's still crying.

She's now snuggled up against me, leaning on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay Lizzie.. I know it." I say. I reach for her hand, and she holds mine back! After a while, she decides to leave. "Okay.. Bye Lizzie." I say. I hug her and we both blush. Then, she notices that she looks like a mess.. makeup all over her face. "D-Do you have a mirror?" She asks me. "Well of course you have one, I see you using it like 24/7.. But can I use it?" She asks. I nod and hand her a mirror. She starts fixing her make-up. 

You don't need Make-Up Lizzie.. you already look so beautiful..

And.. I think I'm falling for you..

After she is done)

"Well, Bye Daring.. And th-thanks.." She says with still some tears streaming down her beautiful face. I wipe her tears. "Lizzie, your too beautiful to cry.." I say. WAIT! DID I JUST SAY THAT OUTLOUD?! She blushes. "Th-thanks.." She says awkwardly and leaves.

And I think I'm...... Falling for you..