Chapter 20: The Note..

Duchess's POV:

I walk to Lizzie's locker and slip the note in. Time to make her miserable... 

Lizzie's POV:

I open my locker to put a book away, when a note falls out. I read it.

Dear Lizzie,

I think you are beautiful and I want to be with you.

Please meet me at the outside of the Hocus Pocus Cafe if you feel the same way Lizzie, my love.

I will be there at 6:00, sorry if I am a bit late, I will be there by 6:30 at the most.

~Daring Charming <3

My eyes fill with joy. I smile and cuddle Shuffle.

-=-=-=-=-

I get ready for the date. I decide to wear something a bit more wonderlandiful.  It is a red, kind of a ball gown style, dress. It has a gold line going down the middle with 3 red hearts going down it. Then the bottom is black, with the gold in the middle getting wider. I add black heels. Time for makeup. I add my normal heart, but with a thin gold line outlining it. Then I add light red lipstick and some red eyeshadow. Then I add a touch of gold glitter makeup to my face, for effect. My eyeliner is winged just a tiny bit. Hexcellent. Time for hair! I put my hair in a side ponytail and my crown on top. Perfect. Time for the best night of my life... and hopefully his.

-=-=-=-=-

I am waiting for Daring forever after! After a while it is already 8:00.. He bailed on me.. Tears run down my cheeks and I go home. I should have been smarter, nobody would ever want to be with me!.. I hate him! I hate Daring Charming! I never want to see him again..!

-=-=-=-=-

Daring's POV:

As I am heading to my dorm, I see Lizzie crying and running to her room. "Lizzie?" I ask. "Off with your head, you jerk!" She yells, crying. She has makeup all over her face and she looks amazing in her outfit and hair. I try to chase her but I can't find her...

-=-=-=-=-

Lizzie's POV: Next Day:

As I walk in the halls, I see Daring. "Liz, what was wrong last night?" He asks. "What was wrong..? What was WRONG?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN APOLIGIZE!! YOU SELF CENTERED JERK!!!" I yell with tears slipping from my eyes. He looks confused. Everyone is staring. No more real Lizzie. No more nice Lizzie. It's time for the real Queen of Hearts. "Off with your head.." I say and stomp away. 

-=-=-=-=-

Daring's POV:

Lizzie stomps away. I am so confused.. I see Duchess laughing, idiot.. This isn't funny! Later, I visit Lizzie. I knock and an angry Kitty and Maddie come out. I here sobbing in the back of the room. They slam the door. "Why do you want to see her?! Haven't you broke her heart enough?!" Maddie asks. "And she said that she doesn't want to see.. you." Kitty says with angry eyes. "I still don't know what I did..!" I reply sadly. "Well does THIS ring a bell?!" Kitty yells at me and stuffs a note on my face. I look at it and read it... what the hex? "I-I never wrote this.." I say confused. "Sure you didn't.. and rabbit's don't have hats." Maddie says sarcastically. "No seriously.. I didn't write this." I say sure of it. "Then.. who did?" They ask. "I..I don't know.. It must be a girl.. Who hates Lizzie, and likes me?" I ask. Kitty and Maddie stare at eachother. "Duchess." They say in unison.

-=-=-=-=-

They leave me and Lizzie alone. I open the door. "Lizzie?" I ask. I see her sobbing on her bed. I rush over to her. "I told them not to let you get in!" She says. "Lizzie.. I didn't do it." I say. "Yes you did! THERE WAS AN OBVIOUS NOTE MADE BY YOU!!" She yells through tears. "Liz.. Kitty, Maddie, and I found out that it was Duchess!" I say happily. Lizzie smiles just a little. She sits up next to me. "I'm sorry Lizzie..uh.. What happened?" I ask. "I was waiting until 8 o' clock at night.." She says. We talk for a bit. "Well I am so sorry that happened Lizzie." I apoligize. "It's okay.." She smiles a bit.

-=Lizzie's POV=-

"Well you should go, I think Maddie needs my help with something." I say. He nods. "Oh, and one last thing." He smiles. I am about to ask 'what?' when he kisses me!!! Just a peck, but a kiss!!! We blush. "Bye.." I say. He nods and leaves. I do a little happy dance and let out a small scream of hexcitement. 

-=-=-=-=-

Daring's POV:

I leave and do a little happy dance outside her door. I hear her happily scream and I blush. Now I know Dexter's pain.. woah..