One-Shots: 🔎- 3.1

🔎-Music: My Jolly Sailor Bold - Acapella Onion (Best with headphones, it's so beautiful, I swear)

All this chapter is, is some of the experiences Lyrin has as a ghost in Hogwarts during Harry's years there, Harry's years only, it won't be any from before 1991 and after 1997.
it will mainly be how she reacts to the chamber of secrets (events won't follow what actually happens in the book written by JKR), you can skip if you don't want to read :)
————————————————————————
(🔎- still 3RD person perspective)

In all the fifty years that Lyrin had been dead, she had never really made friends with any other ghosts. She hated being a ghost at Hogwarts, she was unable to rest easy, not until Tom had his horcrux destroyed. She did hate how she died, but she also hated that Tom blamed himself for her death. It never was an easy life, Tom had it worse however; he lived. Another thing about being a ghost of Hogwarts is that Myrtle had been there with her, she never left the bathroom though, Lyrin had travelled everywhere. She liked exploring at first but it soon got boring.

This year she felt as though something interesting was going to happen. Lyrin had heard the talk of the students. They spoke of some Harry Potter coming to Hogwarts this September. That meaning later tomorrow night. She was not stupid. She knew exactly what was happening and who he was, unlike many other ghosts. She knew that Tom had lost himself to the Horcruxes after she passed away, she knew he made many more in grief and that was what led him to becoming a dark lord. Lyrin also knew what Tom had done to Harry, murdering his parents due to some stupid prophecy. He had broken their promise.

It was with that information that Lyrin had guessed that Tom would be here disguised in hopes of harming the child further or in hopes of gaining a true form back. She could not hide her disappointment no matter how hard she tried to bury it deep inside her.
————————————————————————

Lyrin had been wandering around the castle on September 1ST,, just waiting for the new first years and the rest of the school to arrive. She hadn't bumped into anyone yet.
Lyrin had been in peace all day until someone came hobbling along pathetically, she recognised him as being the defence against the dark arts professor; he was always pathetic. However, being the slytherin she was, she could see that he was not as pathetic as he wanted people to believe. She knew something was off with him, however she could not figure it out for the heavens and back. With as much grace as she could muster, she grabbed the long, elegant dress she wore and floated off into who knows where, preparing for the welcoming feast.
————————————————————————
It was now a couple months into the school year and most things were going well (if you could count Myrtle giggling to her about some boys she saw well then sure).
She had spoken to someone named Draconis Malfoy, Draco to simplify it. She quite enjoyed their conversations around the castle. He spoke of Harry Potter as if he had personally murdered his whole family single-handedly, as if he had swapped his hair gel for shower gel, that sort of thing. It was entertaining on what he thought a mortal enemy was. Draco often liked to speak of his fathers wealth but also how much he enjoys potions; he was a little stuck up but not overly so as people liked to believe him to be. Lyrin often spoke about her own family and what growing up a pureblood meant, she advised him to have his own opinions and not his parents'.
Yes, things were quite well that first year.
————————————————————————
Second year was much more eventful. It seems that Tom did make the diary he held oftenly, a horcrux, even after she warned him of the obvious qualities it possessed. She caught a glimpse of it in Ginny Weasleys' bag after she took it out during the evening dinner. It also turns out that Myrtle did, afterall, make it to be one of Toms' own horcrux victims. She laughed deeply at that prospect and even laughed at Myrtle for her naivety and hope for getting out alive.