One-Shots: 🔎- 2.0

————————————————————————

One-Shots;  🔎-2.0
————————————
🔎 - This is a tomarry story. Therefore a Boy x Boy. I am aware of the age gap but if people are allowed to ship Hermione and Severus and not be put in jail, fuck it. Leave if you aren't comfortable please. There are also some tw in these stories. It won't be quite long maybe three parts max?? Idk it's going to be quite fluffy though.
Top! Tom. Bottom! Harry
🍓TW:: Abuse (physical, mental)
                Mental disorders(undecided?)
🔎- Please do recommend me some ahah, I have a few ideas of what I want to do next, dadfoot and moomy?
🔎- Sorry for taking up so much time!! Onto the story!!
—————————————————————

"FREAK!"
A loud, grainy voice rattled the doors and through the flooring.
'Freak', as the ebony haired boy was dubbed, dropped the scourer that he was using to clean the dishes with along with the utensils he had previously used to cook his family dinner.
A mix of dread, anticipation and fear coursed all throughout the boys severely underweight being.

A purple faced walrus came marching in, scruffy plate filled to the brim with food, a pile that could match that of one Ronald Weasley, resting delicately in his palms.

Freaks ears began to ring as his vision became unfocused. This angered the walrus much more and so the plate shattered beneath his feet, spreading the mismatched food against the polished marble flooring of the cramped kitchen.

This shatter brought the boy out of his reverie, out of his mind and his eyes began to get less foggy as he stared in horror at the once gorgeous China that lay in millions of pieces in front of him.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, DO YOU NOT APPRECIATE ANYTHING BOY?"
"I-I'm sorry sir" was the pathetic reply given, almost as if it was scripted.
"You. You freak! THAT WAS PETUNIA'S FAVOURITE PLATE FROM HER CHINA SET! YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC." The man boomed in blinding rage while staring his nephew down into the ground

Tears began to form in the eyes of the boy as he began to recall what he could have possibly done. Had he made his uncle mad enough that he actually broke his aunties favourite dinner plate? He choked back his tears and just held his head down to not get into anymore trouble than it was worth.

"You really are the most delectable, Hatable thing I have ever met. First you wake up late! Then you overcook my precious Dudley's steak, next we are being served RUBBISH. And now you think it is the best choice to BREAK A PLATE? All in one day boy?" The walrus screeched, his anger seething to where he began laughing lowly, almost predatory.

"I-I am s-sorry uncle V-vernon. I didn't m-mean to be s-so stupid. I should work h-harder. I-I apologise" the boy stuttered out, his head still hanging low almost as if he was going to snap his neck any moment.

"Yes. You did mess up. Very badly freak. And you should definitely work harder, your performance is that of an elephants"
A smirk grew onto his face as he picked the small scruff of a neck and dragged the 'freak' down the stairs and to the basement of the house. The one place where everything was soundproof and riddled with magic. You see the boy was a wizard but his uncle, as evil as he is, made the boy unable to be heard and unable to leave this room without being satisfied the boy had learned his lesson for the day, all through threats to his nephew of course. He wasn't a wizard, why would he be? He was normal.

The freak was roughly thrown down the rest of the way of the stairs leaving him winded and his body desperate for a singular breath; his mind however tells him that he is not worthy of the breath at all, he should be breathing if he was told to. And that's where he found himself. Conflicted while waiting for his uncle to walk down the stairs, in the end his body won out and again did he start breathing.

"Now", Vernon began, dragging the poor boy upwards by his hair to make him eye level, but the boy did bare dare look into his eyes without permission; it was rude.
"What did you do wrong, freak"

"I-I"
"I was being t-too freakish a-and made t-too many mistakes over n-nothing"
"Why?" The word was spat spitefully
"B-because I can't d-do anything right and I-I was not working hard enough"
"What punishment should I give to make sure that this never happens again?"
"W-whatever you d-deem necessary, s-sir"
"Correct", his eyes lit up with glee and a twinkle shine with deep ridden malicious intent.

Vernon had ordered the boy to take his shirt off and stand by the centre of the room, near the wooden post. When the boy had done so, Vernon began to take his belt out of his loops and lay lashes against the boys already broken skin.
The boys eyes teared up dreadfully but he did not make any sounds as it would end up becoming worse.

The lashes came to an abrupt stop after much more than 25 (Vernon lost count) had landed and ripped the back open successfully...

The torture got worse progressively throughout the night up until the boy had passed out in a pool of his blood, and the blood spilled from his mouth

Who was this freak?
None other than the 'saviour of the wizarding world. Harry Potter.
————————————————————————
🔎- so this was my first time trying to write gore? It was shit so have at it i guess?? I dunno I sort of just copied what literally anything on wattpad has for gory scenes?

🔎- Umm so I don't know how many parts it's going to take but the chapter became a little long? Longer than I usually would have for many parts but it all fit so why not.

🔎- I actually applaud you if you read this. And still are reading it. Like? That's some TALENT. Anyways thanks for 16 reads overall,, I honestly expected nobody to read these??

🔎- Anyways thanks and hope you will continue to read :)
Luv you

1060 words